Hey Ladies (Guys post Questions for Girls to Answer)

of course it's better if the guy will make his first move. Don't wait for us to make ours coz' it will gonna take loooooonnnnggggggg we need a lot of courage and some alcohol to do it lol xD.....

*Peeks in takes a step forward then backs out again*.....*walks in* Hrm um.... Well I guess I'll start with the beginning. I have had two girls come out and say they liked me one of which actually did the ask their friend to come over and ask if I like her or not before hand but....So far I haven't been able to show anything back to them really. The first one came because when we were in gym class I would help her out and be supportive so I tried it for awhile but I stayed more to keep her happy then anything else....in the end we parted because she was going to date one of her brothers friends who she ran into more often then once a day during school....It was about as close to a true relationship as I have come.
The second jumped right out and began to hang from my neck when she said she liked me but I've known her for years and knew how she could jump around so quickly....besides that fact the only reason I didn't have a broken bone from her telling her family that I liked her the day she attacked me was the fact that her brother had recently broken his arm and couldn't hunt me down.....She jumped off and started "Dating" one of my friends who is similarly overwhelmed by her but is mellow enough that he doesn't fight back and so she has taken to him.....

Now I think there is someone I like but she is against relationships due to past experience with guys and I'm not able to speak of it since I feel like I shouldn't put someone through being with me after the last two incidents. I can't say she's more beautiful then the other girls but she likes the same kinds of things as me and is in the school anime club with me. I even managed to get her to come to a anime convention.....I guess my question is how should I approach her?

first things first, analyze your feelings to the girl. do you really like her? I mean really, really like her? not just because you enjoy the same hobby but because you like her as she is. coz' maybe you just like her company coz' of sharing the same interests... after analyzing and realizing what your true feelings for her then (if you really, really like her) tell her your feelings for her and tell her you'll wait for her until the right time she's ready for another relationship. you don't need to hurry her coz' she maybe just afraid for another failure relationship...for now. but if you don't wanna loose her like the other girls, stay beside her and be a good friend for her. make her feel that your always there for her.

Question here ladies..
If we talked everyday on email and saw each other almost everyday and all of this is 1v1. Does she like you?

Question here ladies..
If we talked everyday on email and saw each other almost everyday and all of this is 1v1. Does she like you?
it depends on your conversation... if it's more on the casual talks well i cannot say that she likes you maybe she's just interested in talking with you or your just a good conversationalist.

Question here ladies..
Yeah. it depends on the type of conversation youre having. maybe youre the type of guy shes just sooo comfy with... that may mean youre a dear friend.
observe the way she acts when youre with her. :38: youll see signs if she likes you.

i've confessed to a girl, she said she already have a boyfriend and want to enjoy our friendship relation only. so, ladies... what does it means when after two years, without me telling her "i'm still loving you" she said "if it is already fated, the sea can never break us apart"?

that is a very deep thought .... i actually don't know the answer this one ... just because it has lost of interpretations makes it quite difficult to understand the real meaning. sorry i have no idea .... :D

seirei

kumo no you ni
i've confessed to a girl, she said she already have a boyfriend and want to enjoy our friendship relation only. so, ladies... what does it means when after two years, without me telling her "i'm still loving you" she said "if it is already fated, the sea can never break us apart"?
I don't know if I should be posting here...^^" but:

1)It looks that you still love her, right?
2)Although what she said is quite ambiguous in my opinion...she might be open to a relationship with you (you should know that better)
....Meh, just ask her what she wants and go for it!! :urusai:
XD who am I to talk..
:aty: