Hey Ladies (Guys post Questions for Girls to Answer)

[quote name='y0l3itches']Question!!! If a girl gets drunk, what should a guy do when she starts flirting with him?[/quote]

Go with the flow, just remember to wear protection. No one likes little suprises nine months later, or little buggies making a little nest in your body after a drunken night.

I know it sounds horrable to some, but if someone is mature enough to take something that is intoxicating on their own free will, then they should be willing to deal with the results of it, if they can not then they should not have gotten drunk in the first place. Simple.

[quote name='MuNk']

Do short guys (under 5foot 6inches) stand a chance these days ^^[/quote]

Depends on the girl, I personally do not give a darn about the hight, though with most other girls (or so it seems to me) liking the alpha, chest bashing man I really can't say I speak for all females. Your best bet is to go into a bar, hit the biggist man in the place, then act like a total jack-ass and I'm very certain you will get the pretty blond, who is all legs and breasts. (Yeah, I have a very shallow view of my own gender)

[quote name='Ray']How do you find a girl with common intrest and personality as you?[/quote]

No idea, find something you like, a club or something in your choosen area, and if your lucky their will be people of the other gender there, who you can take your pick from.

[quote name='Ray']Well how do you know if a girl has feelings for you?[/quote]

Most women tend to flart alot when they like guys, this could be the little things like flipping their hair about, to having their breasts half hanging out their top. Look for the little signs.

[quote name='robolee']Well i dunno about gal stuff BUT do u gal/lady prefer the guy pull the first move or you lady do it? >_> *is shy*[/quote]

Most girls like the guy to make the first move.

so apparently there's two separate threads for these questions @_@ who knew...

anyway, [MENTION=175]The Great Observer[/MENTION] posed these questions so I thought I'd answer.
Do you feel that a woman should refrain from dating the friend of her ex?

Only if it will cause problems. If the friend and the ex don’t mind, then it’s fine. I can see it being weird if she left her ex for his friend though.

Would you ever date a guy who you have been friends with for years?
I guess it depends, but I’d say probably not, unless I had a crush on him for a really long time… If we were really close friends but I never felt anything for him romantically I would not start with him just because I thought I should give him a chance.

I would think that the only thing that would be weird is if she is most satified (carnally) by the friend then the ex. Thay may cause a rift between the friends.

Would it really matter to the girl though if the previous relationship is already over?

You answer to the second question is a bit disheartening. I've been that friend zoned guy before, though I feel I was lucky in changing her perspective of me from friend to boyfriend. I also think it was lucky that she and I were still friends later down the road because nothing changed between us other than the sharing of some bod......uids and that we realized our interests weren't the same. Though, being friends with benefits now is a plus. :)

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Rawwwr~

Do you feel that a woman should refrain from dating the friend of her ex?

Sorry to sound cliché but I do feel that the woman should proceed with caution. I doubt her friend will flatout say don't date him, but she might still have resentment for that. Bros before Hos

Would you ever date a guy who you have been friends with for years?
Maybe, if I suddenly see this person in another light. Sometimes even if you knew each other for years it can be like you first met. I dont rule it out but dont consciously think about it either.. I guess @.@

I would think that the only thing that would be weird is if she is most satified (carnally) by the friend then the ex. Thay may cause a rift between the friends.

Would it really matter to the girl though if the previous relationship is already over?

You answer to the second question is a bit disheartening. I've been that friend zoned guy before, though I feel I was lucky in changing her perspective of me from friend to boyfriend. I also think it was lucky that she and I were still friends later down the road because nothing changed between us other than the sharing of some bod......uids and that we realized our interests weren't the same. Though, being friends with benefits now is a plus. :)
You are lucky. Very rarely have I heard of someone getting out of the friend zone.