Homosexuality

Fatty150

Panties Enthusiast
From a purely selfish viewpoint, homosexuality is wonderful.

For every homosexual male couple, there are 2 more women available to heterosexuals like myself.

Every homosexual female couple increases my chance of witnessing hot lesbian action.

tyron256

turnabout moderation
In my opinion, its their choice (or born that way? idk...) to be homosexual and i can respect what they feel is the way to go.

From a purely selfish viewpoint, homosexuality is wonderful.

For every homosexual male couple, there are 2 more women available to heterosexuals like myself.

Every homosexual female couple increases my chance of witnessing hot lesbian action.
You agree so you can have some bootay?

Good logic.

*agree's with Lesbians*

Gay male's can be both brilliant and horrible. But it's their choice and I have no part in it.

People make choices and if that's what makes you happy then do it, if you aren't happy then why live.

So it doesn't bother me a bit.

Cruss-kun

Pokemon Master
Go Fatty150! Lawl, nice speech.

Homosexuality is perfectly normal, the only things that agitates me about it is that people mistake someone a homo(for short) as an insult or by accident for appearance, vocal projection, and personality.

Me for example I was born looking like my mother(REALLY LIKE MY MOTHER) so I get mistaken as a girl, but when they find out I'm a male they think I'm gay. I was raised speaking Chinese which is quite high pitched compared to English so my voice is still quite high pitched(I'm 14 and my voice is cracking still). You get the point.

But most homosexual males I know, I pretty much hate so I gets in the way of me not discriminating other homosexual males.

Morcombe

King of Kings
doesn't bother me, justa s long as gay guys keep it to themselves and lesbains flaunt it fior us hetrosexual males to see lol.

love is love i guess, it's what they choose.

doesnt bother me as long as they keep outta ma way. i dunno, ive had experiences with gays and i hate them. im a gurl btw. they fool people. guys take money from them and gays take gurl's.

Tengu

惣流・アスカ・ラングレー
Why not? It's not like it's blasphemy.

I have nothing against them. All my friends who are gay/lesbian/bi are really cool. ^^
What do you think?
Some people can easily be very prejudice to homosexuals and the question amanda states is for a persons opinion which could be good, bad or neither. Aswell as it could offend any homosexual population which we have on G2Anime, which could start a troll/flame war or a decrease in member activity.

Some people can easily be very prejudice to homosexuals and the question amanda states is for a persons opinion which could be good, bad or neither. Aswell as it could offend any homosexual population which we have on G2Anime, which could start a troll/flame war or a decrease in member activity.
I'm sure a homosexual can accept an opinion as long as person gives a reason for their belief (albeit this is clearly not the case for the vast majority of posters. Ungrounded opinions are more than welcome in a debate section apprently o_O)

From a religious viewpoint homosexuality is wrong due to the fact that it is unnatural sex. This would be viewed as the same if a hetero couple were to engage in anal sex and I believe oral sex too.

Personally, I have no qualms with it, despite being a Christian. I don't mind homosexuality at all. You do get a lot of prejudiced people who hate it purely because of it being "wrong" or whatever. Despite the fact I'd never do it I see nothing wrong with it.

People are like "as long as I don't get involved" for a gay couple. A gay guy doesn't always want dick. They are pretty much of the same likelihood to pounce you as a lass is.

I dislike people who deny their sexuality and I find overly camp people somewhat troublesome, however; that is an opinion based purely on their outward expression and is nothing to do with the fact they are gay.

eerm. Id say that I quite enjoy flirting with gay guys (one because im perfectly happy with my sexuality as a hetero guy and two becuase I love the way it makes people feel uncomfortable) and do it with the gay aquaintances I do have.

Erm, thats pretty much all I have to say, it seems to be focused on guys more specifically and well thats because what I have most experience with but I would feel the same way about a lesbian. ^^