Honor and valor or Ambition and Greed

of course honor and valor are better. this makes a person trully a man.

ambition is not bad cuz for me this can make you achieve something but if you do it with greed, thats different. greed being one of the deadly sins.

honor and valor are the best and most trustworthy out of the four. Although if you have too much, you can become arrogrant and overpraised, or even too-self sacrificing.

But ambition and Greed can also worsen. Ambition can turn into greed if your ambitious about gaining money.

All in all, it's best to be balanced.

=]

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
i think honor and valor are some of the most important things a person should have.
as for ambition, ambition is very helpful too, but not put next to greed, greed is for selfish people.

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
Well Ray I think all of them are important, and one needs to have all three to be truly strong and Courageous. If you have Honor but no Valor or Ambition you may see something you find immoral but be too afraid or lazy to do anything about it. If you have Valor but lack Honor or Ambition you would be brave but never feel like helping anyone or feel they haven't done anything for you so why help. With only Ambition you would act only for yourself and your intentions would likely often be ill.

With all three Honor, Valor, and Ambition you will be truly great. Your Ambition will cause you to act on impulses and with Honor and Valor these impulses will be for a good cause and backed by good intentions. You will be brave and risk yourself to save another, or do the right thing even if it means you will lose out on something.

To be Courageous means you embody Honor (Truth/Justice), Valor (Bravery/Strength), and Ambition (Willingness to take action for what you want/believe in). If you lack even one of these qualities, courage will be only a hollow word when spoken towards you.