How do u shut ur parents up saying anime is for children

Cruss-kun

Pokemon Master
I say something like "Would you rather have me (blank)/doing/watching ____!" Fill in the blank!

Hitman_Hart

King Of All Harts.
My parents don't say anything about me watching anime, but if they did, I really wouldn't care. I would just ignore them but they would easily show me how much they're a bunch of ignorant Americans, aswell as other people. Americans mistakingly compare Japanese Anime to the crap American developers make nowadays called cartoons, but that would be a complete failure of a comparison. Japanese Anime is really as various as the American Movies, which would be the elegible comparison. So, if you just show them an anime like Elfen Lied, then I bet you that they'd change their mind about anime being for children.

Last edited:

Tengu

惣流・アスカ・ラングレー
Well I cheat, I don't live with my parents and they don't evan know I watch Anime.

Megumi

The colorless notice =.=
lol my guardian just comments that its gory and corrupts the minds of young children (LOL?)

Last edited:
i just put on these huuuge headphones and weather or not some thin is on they think i cant hear em and i pretty much act like it ... rite now thier primary concern is to get me off music :S best of luck to them muahaha

well, my father likes lupin, tho i dont knoe where to download that anime.
for my mom who say that, i tell her that dramas are for sissies. LOL

I don't face this kind of problem. Because my elder bro, my Uncle and some other family members are big fan of anime.

Amayze

銀製の天使の剣士
Tell them that it would be better to watch anime than to be out selling dope.