How do u shut ur parents up saying anime is for children

Shinji Ikari

Pilot Evangelion unit-1
HAHAHA!! (ray)

I've always watched nothing but cartoons. Wasn't into movies, sitcoms, news....bleck

Let em watch some new psychotic thrillers or something. i don't have this problem.....My mom borrowed hell girl from me yesterday.

Or just scream at them in your cutest voice "but i looooooove anime"

that's a tough one. i like ray's idea

and tell em IT"S ANIME not cartoons......
drives me nuts, like when people say they have/got/getting a "tat" it's a dam tattoo!!

Last edited:

Megumi

The colorless notice =.=
dunno. my parents have no problesm with me watching anime although they say buying manga is a waste of money.

OMIGOSH I KNOW

make them watch death note or jigoku shoujo (hell girl)

i have seen how adults react to some of the scenes in it. Its freaky

Rei Ayanami

Pilot Evangelion Unit-00
Just start watching a very gory anime right when they appear, then say "I guess this is made for children, isn't it?".

tyron256

turnabout moderation
no problems for me, dorming is sweet for that reason. otherwise they think buying anything anime related is a waste of money. getting a job solved that issue.

B StAR

2D Complex.
I just walk into the computer room and start playing a violent game that I blast nonsense into the microphone.

then I just walk back and smile and pop in an anime.

seirei

kumo no you ni
my parents always tell me it's a waste of time...but I think they kinda got used to it!

maybe you should tell your parents that you really find anime interesting and fun!
and if watching anime makes you happy, then they shouldn't complain about it!

Rebirth CO²

Guardian Angel
My parents don't really mind me watching anime, though they mind me watching it on the comp (mostly the part with me being on the comp) but then my mom sometimes understands but my dad doesn't, though since I barely see him, w/e. But then I sometimes show them my GFX and they are like "WOW!" and then I go back to watching anime. xD

Luckily, my parents are no problem. They dont bother me about it. They even gave me money so I could go to anime conventions.