How forgiving are you?

It depends on the situation to me because I could with take a few hits on betray but not over and over and over again.. I could forgive them but I will never forget what they have done...

I was always confused with forgiveness, does it mean I'm saying what they did no longer bothers me and it was ok what they did?

I'm usually forgiving but when it comes to someone hurting my heart I'd say I haven't learned to forgive.

Seeing as how I'm pretty much a loner I don't generally like to give people second chances.

Accidents are fine of course but I certainly won't forgive things like out right betrayal or lieing to my face.

It really does depend on the situation for me. Though all in all I would say no, I'm less inclined to forgive than most people.

Shinji Ikari

Pilot Evangelion unit-1
Depends...usually not much gets to me! I let a lot slide because life is too short.

BUT..

I can be one of the coldest, vicious, and most calculating persons you ever knew...
*squints evil stare*

tyron256

turnabout moderation
i can be very forgiving depending on the situation.

of course, though very few have gotten there

for those who get on my bad side can be extremely unforgiving and abrasive

BLue-FIsh

I have muffins! =D
It really depends what they've done and how I feel at the moment.. But eventually I'll forget about whatever they've done so it ends up as me forgiving them anyways ^^;

Nothing really gets to me and I usually give people another chance but once in a while I can not allow it to go one but for the most part I am very forgiving.

Cruss-kun

Pokemon Master
Depends. Once I ended up so pissed I just beat the shit out of the guy, but if you're a girl I'll apologize weather I think it's my fault or not... but all the girls I know are extremely stubborn.

Nel

DECLARE GAMUZA
Depends on what the person did, and who it is.
I may say I forgave someone but that doesn't mean I won't stop thinking about it. I'm the worst at grudges. :mad:

depends. but most of teh time till 3rd time only and teh persons gone.
if family itll be ok in less than a day except if i am really hurt. itll be weeks.
i keep grudges.