How much anime do you have?

Oh, about 80 vhs tapes, rougly 25 complete series, and 45 dvds, Currently the full Inuyasha english manga series, +69 Manga, and 1 hoodie, and about 5 gigs of stuff on computer

I have mostly manga...
For anime, I have:
- Fullmetal Alchemist (complete series)
- Death Note (still going on)
- Bleach (still going on, fillers ending in a few weeks)
- Naruto (will continue watching after fillers end)
- several episodes here and there from various other animes

I only have 5 complete series 'cause i was more be occupied with the encoding of the movies and have to many order from friends for movies they want to compress in other formats...so now with the dsl connection i got i have the time to complete my goal with the anime series i want

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (animefan103 @ 12-20-2006 @ 11:20 PM) [snapback]1498[/snapback]</div>
mine are kinda scattered ive got a little of everyting but no whole seasons[/b]
There are 3 kinds of anime:

Short but fast
Medium
Long and slow

The short and fast are animes like Death Note and Fate/Stay Night, which are less than 50 episodes and they get things over and done with quickly.

Medium are stuff with 50-120 eps where they have decent amount of episodes and take a bit longer. Rurouni Kenshin and Yu Yu Hakusho for an example.

Long and slow are the masterpieces but are slow paced. Naruto, Bleach, Prince of Tennis etc. These are when you have a lot of time to watch.

X Clamp, Hellsing anime, Macross Plus, Ghost in the shell 1st Gig 2nd Gig, Vandread + 2nd stage, Getbackers.
On VCD I have Trinity Blood.

me and some frineds work together to store any anime we get, so together we have about over 80 something serieses and we just ran out of hardrive space :D for now anyways