How was your day?

didnt do anything today was just re watching jigoku shoujo throughout. just finished my daily early morning guitar,violin and keyboard practice routine (its 5 :30 am right now) gonna hit the sack now.:em27:

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
didnt do anything today was just re watching jigoku shoujo throughout. just finished my daily early morning guitar,violin and keyboard practice routine (its 5 :30 am right now) gonna hit the sack now.:em27:

5:30 ? are u kidding me ? i soo sleep at that hour ^^

as for me, i had a nice day ^^ i have a huge thing going tuesday so i have to learn my english project ... which has 29 pages ... but oh well ...^^

5:30 ? are u kidding me ? i soo sleep at that hour ^^

as for me, i had a nice day ^^ i have a huge thing going tuesday so i have to learn my english project ... which has 29 pages ... but oh well ...^^
yeah i usually sleep around 5 30 or 6 and wake up at noon mainly cz early morning is the best time to practice my instruments, cz it nice and quite and peaceful.i call it the nocturnal music meditation .

aside from that , my day is still going on , friends have come over to chill, and studies is the furthest thing from our minds right now:punch:

Last edited:

Spice

Zombie Slayer~
My day has been so boring. >_< I woke up, did some grocery shopping buying rye bread, eggs, tonnes of columbian coffee and some scones. My parents are coffee addicts. ^_^" *Nervous giggling* After that I just began to read some manga, pet my dog and wait for lunch to be prepared.~

lol average. More exciting than mine. I went to bed at around 1PM, woke up at 8pm, it's now 3.20 odd am... I did nothing but play DBZ Budokai 2. So hard trying to beat buu...

Anyways i need to get my sleeping patterns fixed up before i go back to school on monday otherwise i'll be ffffookd... Keep missing classes 'nstuff, not keen to fail my attendance rate because i have problems with sleep x_x

Spice

Zombie Slayer~
lol average. More exciting than mine. I went to bed at around 1PM, woke up at 8pm, it's now 3.20 odd am... I did nothing but play DBZ Budokai 2. So hard trying to beat buu...

Anyways i need to get my sleeping patterns fixed up before i go back to school on monday otherwise i'll be ffffookd... Keep missing classes 'nstuff, not keen to fail my attendance rate because i have problems with sleep x_x

Indeed you seem to be a person who have switched day out with night and have turned nocturnal.~ Hurry up and return to your normal sleeping pattern. x_X

Your education is important! You have to go to sleep right now! >_<

Indeed you seem to be a person who have switched day out with night and have turned nocturnal.~ Hurry up and return to your normal sleeping pattern. x_X

Your education is important! You have to go to sleep right now! >_<
Yeppers! Went to bed at 9am yesterday lol...
Woke up at 4pm. SOOOoo Retarded. Hopefully since i feel like crap i'll be in bed in another few hours.

Anyways: Did a few layout/logo concepts for the main site today, eager to work on it if i get some time!! Hopefully within the next month it should be done. (even though it's only going to take like a day to do i can't seem to find the time because of all my ASSingments within this month.)

Spice

Zombie Slayer~
just woke up , preparing to read my stupid english project again ... i have to present it tomorrow :(
I thought your project was due tuesday, Haruka. >_<

My day has been quite relaxing. I have just been lying in bed until 12pm where I began to read some of my manga. Later on my cousins and their parents came by to eat lunch and now my cousins have hijacked my room together with my brother to watch a movie titled "Blades of Glory". I am currently just sitting outside my room. o_O

I thought your project was due tuesday, Haruka. >_<

My day has been quite relaxing. I have just been lying in bed until 12pm where I began to read some of my manga. Later on my cousins and their parents came by to eat lunch and now my cousins have hijacked my room together with my brother to watch a movie titled "Blades of Glory". I am currently just sitting outside my room. o_O
lol wtf for. Socially retarded? :p

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
yeah spice it was today i had to officially present my project ^^ but i had to present it then too for my teacher, but not with other teachers around ^^
i just came from presenting my project and i got a perfect A !!!!!!!!!!! i was kind of nervous but i got over it ^^ and now i wait for my diploma to come out ^^ so i had a great day till now ^^

Spice

Zombie Slayer~
lol wtf for. Socially retarded? :p
No I am not socially retarded, but I had no interest in the movie, I was reading something I found interesting and there where no space left for me when they barely could be on my sofa/bed. I just went to my "second" room and finished what I was reading. ^_~

Congratulations Haruka!! A job well done!~ ^_^

My day was boring, I have been at my job today where I found out that I had to rerun an experiment which took all of my time yesterday to be done with.~