Hows the weather where you live?

amanda

If its warm and sunny where you live, I hate you :D
If its freezing (but not in the negatives), welcome to my predicament :/
If its even colder, I'm very sorry I'm in the middle category ^^;

But seriously, I am honestly curious what the weather is like where you live. I'm not really sure myself I guess I just want to see if the weather is giving anyone else issues. I just hate the coldddd~ >.<

tyron256

turnabout moderation
Oh, how should i say, its normal weather. low 70's at night to mid 80's during the day with the occasional shower but otherwise sunny.

Oh another site I can do a daily weather report

so here is the first random weather report.

alright right now the sun is kinda out and its drizziling at the moment (been raining for allot of this week :( )

Cruss-kun

Pokemon Master
I live in California as well, the sky was blue, it was windy and it was still cold to me(I have slow blood circulation). The nights are extremely cold...(Well for California it is).

I live in California as well, the sky was blue, it was windy and it was still cold to me(I have slow blood circulation). The nights are extremely cold...(Well for California it is).
You too?

I hate that, my hands and feet get so cold so I put my hands on other people and they go why are your hands so cold! lol

Kenzou

pink spider
right now it rains all day, 15 minutes of sunlight every 4-5 hours during the day then back to rain.

Summer is hot, rarely over 100 degrees.

Winter is cold, but never under 15 degrees.

Fall is dry and annoying

Spring is wet and annoying.

seirei

kumo no you ni
It's snowing here, with big, fluffy snowflakes!:D I wish you could all see this...It's great!

I think there are about 30 degrees.