Hyakka Ryouran: Samurai Girls [Mature] [SUB-EN]

Hyakka Ryouran: Samurai Girls [Mature]
Hyakka Ryouran: Samurai Girls [Mature]
The story takes place in Japan in the early 21st century, in an alternate reality where the Tokugawa Shogunate has remained in power. In this reality, student councils are tasked with oppressing schools. Yagyuu Muneakira is a high school student who rebels against his student council with the help of girls who've had the names of famous samurai heroes passed on to them.Audio : JapaneseSubtitles : EnglishFormat : MkvMirror : MediaFire* = MegauploadEpisode 01 | Episode 02* | Episode 03* | Episode 04* | Episode 05* |Episode 06* |Episode 07*|Episode 08*|Episode 09*|Episode 10*| Episode 11* | Episode 12*There are specials for this anime, interested here they are
Download them here
please pm me if the links are broken

[quote name='"~Kira-chan~' date=' post: 12193"']haha don't worry I will add the special when it comes out.
[/quote]The first one is already out though. I'll try to find a DL for you.

Okay I am really sorry for the ones that are dling this right now, the last 2 eps will be up soon, Please be patience with me, my folks internet is really really crappy. >.>so hopefully they will be up by tommarow if not thursday.