Idiot or Genius

Archangel

I just want to know who was the first person to milk a cow and then drink it , and how the hell did he convince the next person to drink it???? How do you convice someone to drink Cow milk or even goat milk??? and Who came up with the idea to do it???? like who in the hell said im going to milk this cow today or said im going to milk this goat???????

Nori

ROFLMFAO! Yea, I have no idea.

Maybe wikipedia, and it's stupidity, will have an answer for you.

Edit: "Animal milk is first known to have been used as human food at the beginning of animal domestication. Cow's milk was first used as human food in the Middle East. Goats and sheep were domesticated in the Middle East between 9000 and 8000 BC[citation needed]."

That citation needed thing, just makes me believe that, that's total crap.

According to folklore, the first person to discover that you can drink cows milk was not a "thirsty person" rather an inquisitive person.

Noticing the calves enjoying the milk and growing upto be healthy animals, he decided to risk it all. And risk... he did.

The first method employed to get the milk was to suck on cow's nipples. However much you wish his face was kicked, had not happened, but the taste of the nipples itself was so disgusting, that he let the idea go. Though, only until, his friends started teasing him. Then he said ahh maybe I'll stick my finger in its butt now.

Archangel

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hitsugaya @ April 13, 2007, 11:00 PM) [snapback]5951[/snapback]</div>
According to folklore, the first person to discover that you can drink cows milk was not a "thirsty person" rather an inquisitive person.

Noticing the calves enjoying the milk and growing upto be healthy animals, he decided to risk it all. And risk... he did.

The first method employed to get the milk was to suck on cow's nipples. However much you wish his face was kicked, had not happened, but the taste of the nipples itself was so disgusting, that he let the idea go. Though, only until, his friends started teasing him. Then he said ahh maybe I'll stick my finger in its butt now.[/b]
I almost died after reading that LMAO, that was great

LOL!! how'd you go from udder sucking to molesting the cow?? then again you could claim that sucking was a form of animal abuse!! hahahahaha.......

BTW: that is like a totally random question man!! lol...... but I have those days too..... its best to sit under a tree and watch the clouds go by on days like that...... that way you can be spaced out in plenty of space.... lol. :laugh:

Maybe back then they never realised that udders were analogous to breasts. I guess only a starving man could have come up with that kind of idea anyway. o_O

Archangel

so still no straight answer dang , but um i still need to know man like forreal who would do that . I mea i understand the plant thing i can see there being a fire and someone got messed up as hell and then said hey i should smoke this .