If there was one anime ending you could change what would it be. (Spoiler Warnning)

Zeta

State Alchemist
Well i would actually give Inuyasha a ending would be my choice. that and let Kira rule the world. (there is misspelled but we cant edit the name)

Last edited:
OMG! i was so disappointed with the ending of DN. Even if its similar between the anime and manga.. STILL! I AM FOR KIRA! HAIL KIRA! T_______________T

also, some unknown shoujo anime called hitohira, i wished i couldve seen more development in their relationship. (They couldve ended up together or something.)

also, OHSHC, anime, piss,me,oFF!!!!!!!!!!!1 manga is still going and is still great but.. grr, there better be a second series..

Morcombe

King of Kings
a anime taht needed a better edning well that would defo have to be Chrono Crusade, no doubt about it the ending in the anime sucked, the mang was a little better but the ending still sucked.

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
ayashi no ceres, aki shouldn't have died, it was way to sad. also fma, the end of the series, i didn't like it, at least the movie made me feel better.
also chrno crusade. and inuyasha should at least have an ending...

Last edited:

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
Trinity Blood, since it kind of had no ending, it only left quesitons unanswered and the main antagonist still alive and at larger. It even brought about a flood of new questions, besides the ones they never answered.

Also Inuyasa the Anime went directly off the manga, and the manga is still going and from the looks of it, it's reaching the end.

@haruka - I hated the FMA movie ending, sure the brothers are back together but everyone they love is on the other side of the gate. Also even if they only need each other to be happy, there is a person left behind that needs them, Winry. She has feelings for Ed which you can tell even though it is not stated clearly, and Ed n Al were basicly the only family she had besides the old lady.

Last edited:

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
Trinity Blood, since it kind of had no ending, it only left quesitons unanswered and the main antagonist still alive and at larger. It even brought about a flood of new questions, besides the ones they never answered.
honestly, i preferred it that way, i mean, who knows what would have happened.
i wouldn't want to see anyone dying, especially Ion.

Inuyasha prolly won't end, CC won't either and neither will ranma 1/2. I want to see Hunter X Hunter end or another season where the manga is at right now. DeathNote sucks mid way when L dies, the whole anime went downhill and my friends still tell me why I let him see after L dies. Berserk also had a crappy ending in a way but the manga is still going. I think it was trinity blood where the creator died from the manga so they send someone else in to finish it, don't remember excatly but I knew someone died and left it unfinished.

Last edited:
ayashi no ceres - aki should have lived
full metal alchemist - they should have remained in the alchemist world
okane ga nai - way too sudden ending unlike the manga

Kenzou

pink spider
Yu Yu Hakusho. The ending was fine, but shouldn't have ended after a tournament.

Evangelion. The last 2 episodes were "WTF" and "LOLWUT?". Then End of Evangelion was pretty decent, but I think Asuka is a tsundere and should have died.

Darker Than Black. The ending was utter shit.

TheHundreds

Streetwear Is Dead
The Ending For School Days.

Instead Of Katsura Killing Sekai, They Both Should've Killed Each Other, Ending It With The Sunset Glistening On Makoto's Severed Head.