If there was one anime ending you could change what would it be. (Spoiler Warnning)

Kenzou

pink spider
The Ending For School Days.

Instead Of Katsura Killing Sekai, They Both Should've Killed Each Other, Ending It With The Sunset Glistening On Makoto's Severed Head.
lol.
I would have liked Sekai to kill Katsura instead because Katsura was a crazy bitch.

TheHundreds

Streetwear Is Dead
lol.
I would have liked Sekai to kill Katsura instead because Katsura was a crazy bitch.
Haha, True, But

Then After Killing 2 People, I'm Pretty Sure Sekai Would Become The Next Crazy Bitch. Daymn, Imagine If She Found Out Setsuna Slept With Mokoto? Shit Dude Lol.

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
The FLCL ending... What? lol it was so messed up and I felt bad for the kid since he was basically used and then the left behind and even the one girl he hung out with all the time ended up leaving.

tyron256

turnabout moderation
got another one, Samurai champloo. i grt the concpt of what happened but
i still would have liked to see an all out fight instead of their swords breaking.

I would change Claymore's ending first and foremost. Claire when through all that training, travelling and pain for revenge, and didn't even get to kill the psycho bastard that finished off Teresa with a cheap shot. Claire almost lost her mind multiple times and pushed herself to the limit, and she still didn't kill her. Garbage~!

Ray

无限之剑制
lol the Twincest is awesome wished we saw how they look like.

Sadly that never happened in the game sana had to take the girl x.x

I totally forgot about FLCL! (Keep your minds right) Everything was at the peak of excitement, and then it all ends because Naota had to kiss her. Then she just...leaves him, and everything goes back to normal? Weak. --_--

i would change berserks ending...cuz its simply not an ending...just read the manga...also hikaru no go... annoying ending especially cuz of the special

there are alot of endings that I would have wished to changed it according to my preference first off I would have wanted to change the ending of

Trinity Blood
it lacks more episode to thoroughly understand about the enemy
Elfen Lied
I think everyone knows why
I cant think of more at this time perhaps soon when I recall those animes with horrible endings
oh yeah Berserk too...