Immortal Regis Nexus

Kaze Araki

Libertarian Communist
The media sets me off because while the nation can cover the trial of Amanda Knox, and more or less take a national stance on the innocence this person, the nation more or less ignored Troy Davis until just days before his execution. The media's coverage of the Amanda Knox trial was ridiculously slanted in hopes of swaying international news in thinking that she's innocent (I'm not saying she was or wasn't) but they more or less ignored Troy Davis. Why is it that when a black man goes to jail or is executed it's fine but if a white woman goes to jail it is an international tragedy?

The world sets me off Chimer because this is a world of lies.
God bless Wesley Boyd!

AMY GOODMAN: Again, prison official sharing the news that Troy Anthony Davis was executed at 11:08. That was the time of death. I’m standing with...
WESLEY BOYD: Wesley Boyd. And I’d like to say this has been a travesty of justice. And I’d like to tell the—America ought to be ashamed of yourself. And God help America. And if you’re alive in America, please don’t come to Georgia. Don’t come to Georgia. Don’t buy any Georgia pecans. Don’t buy any Georgia peaches. Don’t buy any trade with Georgia. The whole world, don’t buy anything with Georgia. God bless America. God bless Troy Davis.

Chimer

★('°Ch†mR°') ★
Sorry Double post...

Well, Time to say something to both of you [MENTION=1257]Xiga[/MENTION] and @Zero ... you both are my friends so, i don't really like what is happening here, here i've read some words wich don't suit to both of you... it's clear that this situationis more than an annoyment for everyone than a benefit... so i would like to ask to both of you to show me how you are good person and old enough to settle this with respect.

So can you do that for me ?

Xiga

[MENTION=1300]Chimer[/MENTION]; I think Zero already settled it, but in a way that was nothing but respectless. I however am not happy with that, and I am terrebly sory, but if you expect me to make up with him... I don't think I can ><''

Rascal

[MENTION=1300]Chimer[/MENTION] im trying to not take sides as well :|

[MENTION=170]Zero Phoenix[/MENTION] .___. why u call her that, thats not very genteel

[MENTION=1257]Xiga[/MENTION] whats the issue here D:

Xiga

[MENTION=119]Rascal[/MENTION]: You might want to read all of this thread, and my question thread, as well of some parts of the Cherry spam i can share with you. =3 Nothing, in my oppinion is really going on, other than me questioning Zero's superior complex and ideals and his need to step on me. :/ He in turn has asked me stuff back which I have answered truthfully.

In other words, read all if you want to get both sides fairly, and such, and also check if anything has been edited xP

Rascal

[MENTION=1257]Xiga[/MENTION] nah im far too lazy to read it ... all that i read so far seemed like pointless quibbles x.x , the sort of quibbles in which zero is general never going to budge on his view, so i might suggest you have a kit-kat instead :|

Xiga

[MENTION=119]Rascal[/MENTION], I can see your point xP But I dont like kit-kat. Anyways, the best way if you ever want to know whats really going on, read it. Or else a explenation from either side might be twisted :/

Zero Phoenix

The Second Coming of Hazama
If you were ever proven wrong, what would you do?
Such a strange question. I have been proven wrong before, but only the likes of Yasiru89 and Kaze Araki The King of Beasts have achieved such a spectacular feat. The problem with the ignorant masses is that they fail to accept that one has to be a borderline genius to even try and challenge me. Countless members of the intellectually average try to step to me and then wonder why they are owned so bruttishly.

Are you open to perspectives differing from yours?
If I weren't I would not be Nexus.

Would you change your perspective on a certain issue or concept if provided enough evidence for it?
Yes. Of course there have been less than a handful of people with the intellectual capacity to provide that evidence.

And what do you think of me? :3
I think you are an intelligent person who does perhaps do too much to go out of his way to be accepted by others. That's not necessarilly a bad thing but it's not an endeavor that I would lavish time upon. :smart:

Zero Phoenix

:hohoho::XD:You arent nexus then xP
My dear colley, you will find that the majority of the Nexus members operate from a different position than I do and we get along uniformly well. That is because regardless of our differing povs we are able to acknowledge and respect each others ideals. You should try it sometime. But I suppose it's not the kind of trick bitches are used to learning right. :hohoho:

DO you believe in a higher power?
Yes. Why do you ask?

Xiga

No reason.

Has anyone seen the chaos in my thread? Soon, my interrogation thread will have the most activity on this site. Keep doing the tricks I taught you [MENTION=1257]Xiga[/MENTION].
THIS is the very reason that I cant believe that you ever wanted to say sorry to me?

Rascal

[MENTION=170]Zero Phoenix[/MENTION] :T i always did wonder why u had a group of ppl that u didnt seem to always get along with (ie myself) as ur nexus ppl @__@

Xiga

Originally Posted by Zero Phoenix

Not only that but given that you can't make a post without dropping my name, it seems highly unlikely that I've "failed to get you." I'm clearly in your head. I'm all you think about.

You can dream on. I t hink about plenty of other stuff. Dinner, Exams, shoulder pain, friends, sowing. Etc. You shouldn't thing so highly of yourself It might hurt when reality hits.

Zero Phoenix

@Zero Phoenix :T i always did wonder why u had a group of ppl that u didnt seem to always get along with (ie myself) as ur nexus ppl @__@

I don't believe in recruiting slaves Rascal. We have conflicts from time-to-time because we are individuals, we are humans, and I value that in everyone.

Originally Posted by Zero Phoenix

Not only that but given that you can't make a post without dropping my name, it seems highly unlikely that I've "failed to get you." I'm clearly in your head. I'm all you think about.

You can dream on. I t hink about plenty of other stuff. Dinner, Exams, shoulder pain, friends, sowing. Etc. You shouldn't thing so highly of yourself It might hurt when reality hits.
And here you are, still talking about me. :smart: