Immortal Regis Nexus

Zero Phoenix

The Second Coming of Hazama
oooh

do you like Mc Donalds ?

Yeppers.

whats the longest your hair has been?
As an African-American my hair grows "outward" so it's hard to say for example, it's been down to my shoulders or back or something like that. The longest my hair has even been is say, well, if I were to measure a strand of hair from it's tip to my scalp I would say about an inch. I like to keep my hair cut very short i.e., bald.

Rascal

As an African-American my hair grows "outward" so it's hard to say for example, it's been down to my shoulders or back or something like that. The longest my hair has even been is say, well, if I were to measure a strand of hair from it's tip to my scalp I would say about an inch. I like to keep my hair cut very short i.e., bald.
good point, i was mostly curious if u ever wore cornrows and such... but you kinda answered that already

[MENTION=170]Zero Phoenix[/MENTION] do you like lupe fiasco?

Zero Phoenix

good point, i was mostly curious if u ever wore cornrows and such... but you kinda answered that already
Oh goodness no. :wtf:

@Zero Phoenix do you like lupe fiasco?
Can't say yes or no. I've heard "of" him but I've never listened to his music. A friend of mine claims he was better than T.I. The same friend also said Kanye West was better than T.I. and my response was, "As if."

Rascal

you like T.I. then... *makes note of it*

your opinion on his jailing?

:T u look anything like him? *__* hes quite handsome

Zero Phoenix

you like T.I. then... *makes note of it*

your opinion on his jailing?
IT'S BULLSHIT SON!!! :mad : America is trying to hold back T.I. because America hates on T.I. Jealously inspires hatred so it doesn't really surprise me. :smart:

:T u look anything like him? *__* hes quite handsome
Hard to say. I liken myself to T.I. when my hair is cut and I'm clean shaven but I look too young for that. After a trip to the barber I can pass for a 15 or16 year-old so while I like to think of myself as handsome, boyishly cute is probably more apt to describing what I look like.

Sorry I've been really lazy to reply

I do not dabble in the tarot. It is beneath me. So, I cannot comment on that which I do not partake.
It just sounded so similar to what you had said, I just thought maybe you got it from there.
Incorrect. Human potential is not affected by external stimuli. What is affected is whether or not a person is able to reach the level of success that potential demands. In other words, the environment does not raise or lower the potential in a person, it has no affect on that at all. What is does affect is whether or not the person in question will be able to live up to the potential they have within them. If a person has in them the potential to be a president, they will never become such unless the surrounding environment acclimates to them or they force it to. But whether they "become" president or not, their potential to become such never actually changes. In the same manner, if a person has little capacity to grow on an intellectual level, they will always be a fool regardless of whether they don't go to college or if they attend a prestigious university.

I know how sensitive so many people are in these forums so let me be clear that I'm not insulting anyone's intelligence but making this explanation exceedingly simple. Let's look at George W. Bush for example. He's rich, he's been the president, because he was born into privilege yadda yadda and so forth. However, his intellectual, political, and social potential were all very low regardless of his achievements and his surrounding environment. A person from even the best of environments and a man of great successes could have very little in the area of human potential, just as someone who came from humble beginnings, while achieving little could have in them great potential.
But what of those who are born in poverty stricken countries? What would they have to accomplish for them to have used there full potential?

Dont worry I'm not insulted easily and usually laugh at insults. So your saying for someone to be successful there title does not matter it is how they are that is? But other people will argue that with you no? For example in maybe a hundred years lets say all people will remember about Bush is that he served 2 terms as president, they wont care about the some will but the majority wont.

In what way do you possess any standing to question me?
Its a simple and interesting question really if you dont want to answer it I guess its fine but it does kind of prove a point no? In the way that I can ask whatever I want. :D