IMPORTANT please read

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swiss

function Swiss()
Ok the reason why I havent been active for a few months or so is because I failed one of my exams, two actually and I'm currently re-sitting. Sorry I didn't inform you guys, but I will try my best to make some posts each day. And don't think I forgot about the vid I was making for the forum. I'm still working on it, although I'm having alot of problems, my system had some registry problems that couldn't be fixed and I had to re-load the OS because of my own carelesness. So I just wanted to you guys to know that I haven't forgotten about you. Talk later, hi Nori, hi Sanji.Later bro's

Nori

Hey. Dag that sucks about the 2 exam failures and the OS problems.

You probably wont see Sanji around much since he went and joined the Navy. I thought it was funny, but he wont get killed at least.....

Swiss

function Swiss()
Yea it sucks but I'll have to deal with it. I'm already resitting one of the subjects. And the computer is fine now and performing better than ever.

Sanji went to join the navy? That's cool I really hope he doesn't get killed for real.lol Anyway how's life and how life on the forum?

Wait now that Sanji won't be around much, does that mean I can get his position (Admin/mod) temporarily?lol

Nori

Um, the forums been about as active as it was before lol...meaning non-active lmao. The Navy really isn't in the war so he should be pretty safe.

Admin position eh....not really lol. I'll think about it. =p

Swiss

function Swiss()
lol, I'll get more people to join don't worry. If you say you'll think about me becoming Admin i believe you. Why did Sanji deside to join the Navy in the first place?

EDIT: I'm going to bed now, so talk to you tomorrow.

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Swiss @ June 16, 2007, 12:36 AM) [snapback]7539[/snapback]</div>
Why did Sanji deside to join the Navy in the first place?[/b]
Because he's Sanji....crazy lol

Swiss

function Swiss()
lol, well I wish him luck and I woke up I couldn't sleep. So I'm watching tv also and I forgot tomorrow tomorrow is Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.