Is there anything you would never, ever eat?

omg, this thread is awful but err...interesting. LMFAO!

I would never eat any poop. You are all disgusting. LOL

I have eaten snails, and frog legs but puppies and kitten?

Have you all gone mad? LOL!

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
I mean, I never would, but only if I had to. Have you heard of the guy who ate his own crap to survive? I don't know, but if it really, REALLY came down to it, I would reluctantly do so, I think. Like if I was on a deserted island with no food or something. Same goes for anything else mentioned, including humans (call me barbaric or whatever, but in that situation I don't think I'll have much of a choice)

Eating your own crap? Have you gone mad?

There are toxins in there that will kill you and make your hunger worst.
I use to watch this show on the tube with Bear Grills from the UK called Man Vs. Wild
and he says to not eat poop but eat like the left over contents only.

I don't think that is healthy at all. LOL

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
Eating your own crap? Have you gone mad?

There are toxins in there that will kill you and make your hunger worst.
I use to watch this show on the tube with Bear Grills from the UK called Man Vs. Wild
and he says to not eat poop but eat like the left over contents only.

I don't think that is healthy at all. LOL
Oh, I did not know that. In that case, ok then :eek:

Oh and, I know Bear Grylls, he's jokes!!! Some of the crap he eats is bloody disgusting!

Oh, I did not know that. In that case, ok then :eek:

Oh and, I know Bear Grylls, he's jokes!!! Some of the crap he eats is bloody disgusting!
I know right! Its a wonder the the camera men and women can sit there and film all that bit without puking. LOL!

WTH? I like the lamb and some animals he eats but most of that shite is just disgusting. Ewwwww.:><:

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
I remember once, he ate some hugeass maggot, and some juice came out. It was sooooo horrible!!
It's on youtube, but i'll do the courtesy of not posting it here

I definitely wouldnt eat snails.. Blue cheese, dog (some people eat it O__O) , any type of tongue or brain, and definitely not bugs...

Im actually super scared of bugs... any type, an ant will have me running across the neighborhood naked.. I cry when I see a ladybug or Butterfly... I hate them... -_-