Jelly's sketches and stuffs

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
You lazy bum <3 Finally you made it =w=

And now upload all your stuff or I will hound your ass for eternity .___. *I want to see them*

Oh and nice <3 btw: what programme do you even use to make your art? :|

LOL ;________; yeah ty guys ~ >w< <3

hahahaha xD not all my stuff is good enough @.@ but i will make more since it's summer and i easily get bored rofl .__.
<3

ty <3 and I use photoshop cs5 + wacom tablet
I don't know why the brush is so rough @.@ but i guess i don't mind since i think it's more neat now lol /used to make alot of messy sketches xD

Aww thank you!! and i'll make sure to post more, lol

Nice (Y)... I don't know what kind of tablet I have.. all I know is I got it for a cheap price and is still functioning, so... I'm cool with that lol xD =w=

@Crom: LOL, nice. I think the only problem I have with my tablet is that it's a bit hard to control at times. It insists on making straight lines when I want to make curves :/
also, would it be impolite to ask to see you drawings <.< since i've heard from different people now that you're good.. so that got me kinda curious.. lol O____o
and another thing, I just realised this but when you said line art earlier did you mean tracing?

anyways, new drawings:
(I'm kinda proud of myself for drawing more than one drawing in one week ... LOL ;w; )

also uploading stuffs i have on dA 'cause someone threatened to kill me if i didn't ;___; i think she also threatened for other stuff but i can't remember right now.. so... yeah.. anyways, this is all i have for now lol ~

and a portrait which took me several freakin' weeks to finish O A O"

//random note but I just realised I have 91 gils LOL

92 Em Em, 92 GILS.

Portrait <3
JON-JON! D: i thought you left.. i haven't seen you around Oo and yeah, you're right.. lol I meant 92 >.>"

ty for stopping by <3

This is so perfect Milk. <-<

I think i am gonna start stalking your thread,now.The shades and the blend in them is so great. And it is so realistic. Seriously..i am in awe.
Thank you!~ Well, I think I could have done the portrait better :/ I was pretty unmotivated at the time so it was more of a half-assed job... and the deadline and everything wasn't helping me at all lol. >.> but in the end that was the result and I guess I can't do anything more with it ...+i've already sent it to my step-aunt, so I just hope she and her husband enjoys it~

Stalk away xD And again, thank you.. I've seen your thread and drawings and you're pretty good and detailed with your work... but I've been afraid to post since I suck at cnc so I've just been trying to avoid it >.>"

Yes, those are superb! You have excellent skills. I am jelly.

I see, it takes days to finish a value drawing.
Thank you so much! <3

it does take a while, i think... or at least for portraits.. :/

@Crom: LOL, nice. I think the only problem I have with my tablet is that it's a bit hard to control at times. It insists on making straight lines when I want to make curves :/
also, would it be impolite to ask to see you drawings <.< since i've heard from different people now that you're good.. so that got me kinda curious.. lol O____o
and another thing, I just realised this but when you said line art earlier did you mean tracing?

anyways, new drawings:
(I'm kinda proud of myself for drawing more than one drawing in one week ... LOL ;w; )

also uploading stuffs i have on dA 'cause someone threatened to kill me if i didn't ;___; i think she also threatened for other stuff but i can't remember right now.. so... yeah.. anyways, this is all i have for now lol ~

and a portrait which took me several freakin' weeks to finish O A O"

//random note but I just realised I have 91 gils LOL
You know what could be making the lines is the computers response time, thats the only time mine does it. Either that or you have to update the drivers. And sure, though I'd rather show you something newer (when I actually do it), been showing people the same old sketches recently.

And on terms of the line art what I meant is that youre good at drawing the absolute outlines that appear on a person or subject. Which is nice to see since too many people skimp out on good line art now a days.

In terms of the pics the first I like most due to its originality of the style. In the 2nd pic the anime style is nailed, not surprisingly. And in the third one is rendered realistically flawlessly.

I'm to assume you've had formal art training?

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Thank you!~ Well, I think I could have done the portrait better :/ I was pretty unmotivated at the time so it was more of a half-assed job... and the deadline and everything wasn't helping me at all lol. >.> but in the end that was the result and I guess I can't do anything more with it ...+i've already sent it to my step-aunt, so I just hope she and her husband enjoys it~

Stalk away xD And again, thank you.. I've seen your thread and drawings and you're pretty good and detailed with your work... but I've been afraid to post since I suck at cnc so I've just been trying to avoid it >.>"
Mehz. You are really GOOD! It doesn't look like a half assed job at all. I bet they ll enjoy it. Really. 100% sure. Cos it is really nicely done.

And please don't be afraid to post in mah thread. =/ Makes me sad.

And of course i ll stalk your thread. You are really great at it. And i wanna see more <3 :lovely2:

You know what could be making the lines is the computers response time, thats the only time mine does it. Either that or you have to update the drivers. And sure, though I'd rather show you something newer (when I actually do it), been showing people the same old sketches recently.

And on terms of the line art what I meant is that youre good at drawing the absolute outlines that appear on a person or subject. Which is nice to see since too many people skimp out on good line art now a days.

In terms of the pics the first I like most due to its originality of the style. In the 2nd pic the anime style is nailed, not surprisingly. And in the third one is rendered realistically flawlessly.

I'm to assume you've had formal art training?
Ahh.. okay, thank you for the help~ i can try and see if i can fix it.. lol OTL.. ohhh, really? well i wouldn't realy mind seeing old sketches either, but that would be great if i could and i hope to see them ><

oh wow... frdslmgøld lsøekltkst
thank you so much... ;;;_____________;;; ..i don't really know what to say.. but that means a lot.. thank you ><

uhmm well i've been self-taught up until highschool, where i've had a year of training so far >>

Mehz. You are really GOOD! It doesn't look like a half assed job at all. I bet they ll enjoy it. Really. 100% sure. Cos it is really nicely done.

And please don't be afraid to post in mah thread. =/ Makes me sad.

And of course i ll stalk your thread. You are really great at it. And i wanna see more <3 :lovely2:
ahaha, oh well, thank you lol

okay :S and i'm sorry that makes you sad ><

please do... and thank you ~ ahhahah

Lily

Dead is the new alive.

Oh Jillie Willie Pillie ~<3 I would have never killed you for real .___.
Natasha would have been a sad sad girl ;__;

But Im so glad you did update <3 and your new sketch... I love the freaky eye <3 You managed to give it depth without actually any shading >_>
Damn <333 Me loves you rong time : D

Oh Jillie Willie Pillie ~<3 I would have never killed you for real .___.
Natasha would have been a sad sad girl ;__;

But Im so glad you did update <3 and your new sketch... I love the freaky eye <3 You managed to give it depth without actually any shading >_>
Damn <333 Me loves you rong time : D
Haha, Lilly Silly Pilly <3~ I know that.. hahaha >.>..
but Vladmir is glad Natasha doesn't really plan on killing him ;__; <3

Thank you <3 You also need to update yours btw <.< I'm gonna try to bother you as much as I can 'till you update ... :blush:/used this emote instead 'cause I can't use skype emotes :I
and thank you <3 i kinda like it too xDD >__>
Ahhh that makes me happy >w< ty ty <333 Vlad roves you rongest time, dahhhh~ : D

Devil Doll

Let's P.L.A.Y!!!
Staff member
Jilly~~
Finally you uploaded more~~
your drawings are good! you have your own style!
Luuuuuveee ya~~~
[MENTION=166]Lily[/MENTION]: look at my facebook @ graffiti! there is more awesome Jill art!!

Jilly~~
Finally you uploaded more~~
your drawings are good! you have your own style!
Luuuuuveee ya~~~
@Lily: look at my facebook @ graffiti! there is more awesome Jill art!!
thank youuuuuuuu~ ryka <333
:'3 ty~
luve you too <3
hahahahahaha XD you need to send me moar :<

Jelly's awesome drawings make me want to draw again...
really? wow, i'm glad~ you should~ *o*

fkgsdfknlghfty

new drawing: