Jojo's Bizzare Adventure: Chemical Rhapsody [LETS ROCK] RP THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
James nodded quietly and followed Gioele to the car quickly watching him throw Terry into the trunk which he thought was a bit cliche hearing all the rumours about mafia's and that. He got into the car and sat nearby. Hadouken had dissappeared and James sighed.
"Lets get going when we reach wherever we are needing to g I'll tell you my problems..." He sighs.

Gioele stood in an empy concrete room with absolutely nothing in it except a light. "Make sure we knock him back out after were done talking to him, then we'll throw him somewhere, but we dont kill. Have your stand next to him just so he gets the idea of what were doing here" He says to James

On the floor Terry sat, with his hands tied and feet. "Have a nice nap?" Gioele said "Alright, I'm only going to tell you once and only once, tell me what you know of these government assassins, and tell me where I can find them"

Witcher

"You've made quite a mistake putting me in a car, then in a room. You think you're scaring me or something?" Terry said and he began laughing. Suddenly the door of the room started bulking out, indicating that something is trying to break it. "Trying to interrogate ma was a bad idea as well." Terry continued. Suddenly the lamp that was in the room broke, and the room drowned in darkness. You could hear sounds of steel banging against walls and cutting things, and then the door breaking. Terry could be heard whistling a tune, and then any trace of him was gone as light flooded the room through the broken door. You could see a mass of steel objects in wich the room was flooded, the objects from Gioele's house (wich i presume you took Terry) . Pans, pots, knives, scissors, lamps etc. All the steel and metal objects in Gioele's house were gathered in the room, and were up to Gioele's neck.

Gioele gained a bonus card: Reverse Interrogation.

Rhyss sighed to himself and looked at terry annoyed. *he attacked us... and now we have him in the house... It might not be a good idea... I just want to get revenge for my mother I didn't want to get drawn into this. That far...*
Rhyss was stuck in the metal pile trying to be careful not to get hurt. However a pair of scissors cut his leg and it was bleeding.
"Whoah! What The hell... That must be his stand causing this..." He says quietly to himself.
"Argh my leg something cut in to it... I can feel it... It hurts..." He says.

"You've made quite a mistake putting me in a car, then in a room. You think you're scaring me or something?" Terry said and he began laughing. Suddenly the door of the room started bulking out, indicating that something is trying to break it. "Trying to interrogate ma was a bad idea as well." Terry continued. Suddenly the lamp that was in the room broke, and the room drowned in darkness. You could hear sounds of steel banging against walls and cutting things, and then the door breaking. Terry could be heard whistling a tune, and then any trace of him was gone as light flooded the room through the broken door. You could see a mass of steel objects in wich the room was flooded, the objects from Gioele's house (wich i presume you took Terry) . Pans, pots, knives, scissors, lamps etc. All the steel and metal objects in Gioele's house were gathered in the room, and were up to Gioele's neck.

Gioele gained a bonus card: Reverse Interrogation.

;) There where no objects in the room (as I typed), other than a light, and a door on the wall.

Witcher

[MENTION=22]Crom[/MENTION] You misunderstood. The objects were pulled into the room from the enviroment around the room. In this case, i thought you brought Terry to Gioele's house, so all metal objects etc. were suddenly "pulled" into this room.

The room was originally suppose to be in a large basement far from anything.

But alright,

Gioele sees the items gathering and throws a flurry of attacks to Terry sitting right infront of him to put him out of conscious once again before the stand appears

Witcher

(The room was already flooded. Terry busted the lights and there was no light 'till the door broke and the items flooded in. So, he escapes. Also, you don't have to rush posts. Take your time writing them ;) . Refrain from jumping to a competely unknown place in the future. )

Status
Not open for further replies.