Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep

Serph

I am The Light
Story

Story

?The Keyblade is said to hold phenomenal power. One legend says its wielder saved the world, while another says that he wrought chaos and ruin upon it.? - Ansem Report

Birth By Sleep takes place about 10 years before the original Kingdom Hearts. Before Sora wielded the Keyblade, there were other Keyblade masters. One of these masters, Xehanort, disappeared one day along with his apprentice. Another master of the keyblade saw this as a sign of terrible things to come. So he ordered his three apprentices (Terra, Ven and Aqua) to seek out Xehanort and his cohort.

Both Ven and Master Xehanort have connections to preexisting characters. Ven happens to bare a striking resemblance to Roxas. Master Xehanort shares the same name and clothing to the other Xehanort seen in Kingdom Hearts. As you play through the story, their connections will be revealed. However, you will have to play all three scenarios to understand the story completely. The secret movie shown at the end of Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ is actually a scene from the game.

This is Terra the kid there is not Roxsa his name is Ven

And This is Aqua

Stage6 ? Kingdom Hearts- Birth By Sleep?-?Video and Download???MATRIXME

tyron256

turnabout moderation
lol, he kinda looks like sasuke in the first pic.

so, its finally happening, an installment of kingdom hearts for PSP. looks great so far, its too bad i donr have a PSP.

Damn it! I hate him for making the next installments on systems I don't have!

Why can't I have a KH game for XBOX? Wait...it doesn't matter because mah damn Xbox broke!

*Dies.*