Knights of the Omnipotent OOC

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
Yggdrasil... The dimensional tower, a golden pillar that connects every dimension together, thereby being the core of existence itself. Most of the dimensions were created by the legendary King of Gods, Omega, and his 3 brothers, the creator-class gods, but some were made by others hoping to be free from their rules and their problems. This is the tale of one of the most important, and most powerful.

There was a goddess who broke free and created a dimension, a universe of her own, in hopes to make a world of peace, a true goddess, highest class a god or goddess could possibly go. Her name is Eden, and in terms of power and kindness, she was peerless amoung all but the 4 creators. She hoped to create a world away from the divine wars that were happening within other dimensions, and so, created the main world of this dimension called Earth. She formed the land of this world and gave it life, the key ingredient, of course, was the humans, the beings created by the Creator God Primordial to be the gods' successors and the greatest of species. For a while, the world was at peace, but it wouldn't be long before natural human error shatters it. Eden could have erased them to make sure their mistakes wouldn't happen again, but her kindness, and love for life kept her from doing so. Instead, she tried her best to keep the forces of war contained, but eventually, she realized she couldn't do this alone.

For two-hundred years she left her dimension behind to hibernate and give birth to others who could help with keeping the world intact. (This was forever known as the Dark Ages.) But finally came back with a legion of different dieties behind her. This became known as the Edenic Pantheon of the Omegan Mythology, and like a pantheon, the dieties had different tasks to keep the world from falling apart. Some had roles of importance such as ruling sects of the underworld or the heavens, and some were that of the elements and what they create. But none were more important, or respected, or even feared then the one whom Eden declared her daughter and the successor to her throne, Siria, goddess of the sun and the sky. She, like her mother, was peerless in power and position, and was originally of kindness.

The Patheon worked hard to keep the world flowing, and for a time it was peaceful regardless of error such as war. However all that came to a halt one night. Eden had a dream, a vision, she saw the world set ablaze, cities ruined, people innocent or otherwise dead on the streets and more dying regardless of gender or age. In the center of the Carnage was Siria on her throne, the other dieties besides her in loyalty absolute. It was a vision, perhaps, of the future. That Siria would start a coup de 'etat against her, and kill all of the people they have tried to help, no all living things in the world.

At first, Eden shook it off, regardless of Siria's fearful prescense, she was never one to harm humans, or attack her. ...Until she saw that something was wrong. She heard Siria constantly talking to someone or something, and ordered those who turned their back on the religion and those who failed to give them tribute to be killed by natural disasters and just rotten luck. The dieties, all but one, seem to obey her orders out of respect and power. To top it off, she seems to be growing more powerful then Eden originally intended her to be. She tried to tell Siria to stop this reasonless madness, but she simply ignored her mother. Just what's gotten into her? Eden knew then, that at this rate, her dream will become a reality. Something had to be done before it does. But she knew that she couldn't just do something to Siria herself, for if she does, the others will take her side, and then attack earth and Eden with it. Whatever was needed to be done to keep her world from being destroyed, she couldn't do it in the heavens.

She decided to disappear from the heavens and descend to the human world. An attack on the heavens wouldn't work, as they would go all out on earth if it happened, as such she needed to, instead defend the planet when the time was right. However, for all the power she has had, she never uses it against anyone herself, added, it would be bad if a goddess used her powers directly in front of everyones site. She needed a place to hide out, someone to turn to to be her guard and her champion.

She then turned to one family she recalls, one family who was loyal to Eden and no one else, one family who followed her will to protect whether then to destroy. The Winterborn family of Knights. Considering they were the only people after she made the pantheon who pledged absolute loyalty to their creator, they were the only people she could trust. She came to them and offered them a deal, she told her prediction, and that she knows that Siria will one day snap and attack the planet. When it happens, she wants the family to be her guard, for if she dies, it will spell doom for the entire universe. She knows however that humans, regardless of skill are a rarity to be able to stand up against dieties, therefore, in return for her protection she offers the leading knight her power, sword, and armor. They agreed to this, in which the Goddess lived with the family ever since.

For years the winterborn family has made a legacy protecting Eden, who never went back to the heavens since. for each family member who reaches age 17, becomes Eden's protector or protectors.

Overtime, the religion, like others before it, fell apart and became pagan in the eyes of the youthful.

Which leads to today, in Utsunomiya, Japan, where a new member of the family is going to be the next in line, ....Just after he gets home from High School.

Finally! Now that that's done, We move on to the Technical stuff.

My Co-GM will be Diva Elly.

Rules:
1. No God-modding: No invincibility, no one-hit kills, no Dodging/Blocking all the time, no "SUPER-MEGA-DEATH-ATTACK-THAT-HITS-NO-MATTER-WHAT" and no puppeteering (Controlling other character's actions without their permission. All of the above are annoying as hell. If you have some sort of cool attacks, or an ultimate attack, balance it out with a weakness that is just as extreme as the attack. There is no elemental power, or power all together that doesn't have a weakness. Also, I FORBID Time/Space powers altogether, as there's no real way to balance it. So don't bother with it.

2. No Flaming: As Professional Nice Guy, I'm strict with this rule. RPs are about having a good time, it's never fun if there's stress involved in it. Therefore, I will warn both parties if a flame war breaks out. Please refrain from the "He/She started it" excuse, because neither I, nor Elly will care about who started it, we end it.

3. Be reasonable: This kind of relates to No God Modding, but less about OP characters. Basically, take loss like a man, don't try to find Deus Ex Machinas or make them yourselves. If you're in a pickle and you need to get out of it, don't all of a sudden find a magic gem that turns things around or something like that, use your head, use the surrounding, or if you know you lost the fight, take it like a man. I am only adding this rule, because I know someone who actaully had this problem more then once, needless to say, it pissed me off to no end.

4. Be respectful: Please respect other members, enough said.

5. We, as Co-GMs are the bosses of this RP, so please listen to us.

6. No Spamming.

7. No fast posting- Please keep it slow so others can catch up

8. Have fun.

Name:
Power:
Weapons:
Items:
Alignment:
Appearence:
Personality:
Backstory

Now to make a list for organization sake. Don't let the amount fool or worry you, it will go up with each character entered.

Good:
1. Alex Winterborn
2. Eden
3. Isaac
4. Joey
5. Keith
6. Tyler
7. Alexandria
8. Tom Gomon

Neutral:
1. ???
2. Alexis Maruhime
3. Shiron
4. Mezzanotte Della Metà-luce
5. Ikuto Yashayami
6. Jonas Reach (Vivalapony Onee-Chan)
7. Rhianna Trujillo (HappyNisa)

Evil:
1. Siria and the Edenic Pantheon

Enjoy. :grin:

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Quick question: how long will the sign ups be open until it starts? D: I cant write a character sheet until the Friday ...

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
Quick question: how long will the sign ups be open until it starts? D: I cant write a character sheet until the Friday ...
Well, I'm always one who likes to keep it open even after the start, especially considering how long this RP will be predicted to be before being done.

We'll start when we have about....4 more of each alignment. But even after it starts the sign ups will always be open.

After all, I likw the thought of giving a chance to everyone, :coolgrin:

However they will be closed when the endgame happens. :><:

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
<--- total newbie
I can see the character sheet in the first post, but do I post it here or? .-.

I originally intended to give a topic for that....Then I realized how unnecessary it always was with me. I might make one still for the sake of recording, but for the most part, You can post it here. Just fill it up, I'll see what I think of it, and accept it if it's good. If it's not good, that's alright, I'll just tell you my problems with it, so you can edit. ^_^

Name: Jonas Reach
Power: Photographic Memory
Weapons: Beretta 92
Items: Laptop, Tinfoil Hat
Alignment: Neutral
Appearence: Average tall with short acorn brown hair and amber eyes, wears a shirt without a tie, normal pair of jeans with a leather belt and a pair of sneakers.

Personality: Takes interest in conspiracies and religion, have problems with crowds, unless he's with familiar people. Not very social, unless he knows a lot about the topic, but when alone and preferably at night time he can be very curious. He is very profesional when it comes to work, and won't let his problem with crowds hinder his work.

Backstory: Jonas was a transfer student from the UK in his younger days, and now years later he works as a part time teacher at a local high school in Utsunomiya. He was first introduced to elderly religions or pagan religions from his parents, where as a teenager he learned about conspiracies and started to hate religion of old. He created his first Tinfoil hat at the age of 12 and never leaves home without it. Later on transferred to Japan to learn more about the various religions and superstitions, growing fond of the place and decided to move there when he got older. He always carry with him his trusted Beretta 92 if the Illuminati would come for his head. He's goal is to prove that the religions of old and Illuminati had an connection, that still exists today.
--------
being superspecialawesomesauce prob is fun, but I don't really like it .-.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Name: Rhianna Trujillo

Power: Being able to spot someone's weaknesses fast.

Weapons: Her own fists, some poisioned arrows and her bow

Items: Bow and poisioned arrows, cures for her own poision, stuff she needs to make her poision

Appearence: She used to have a very pretty face but ever since someone threw hot water on her face, part of her face is now misformed. She never ever shows her face. She wears a cloak or mask to hide her face. Her eyes are grey and that's all you can see.

Personality: Silent, but not unkind, she'll speak if you talk to her. She kinda lives in her own little world, you might see her and think she's not completly sane. She however is very bright, she just has her own way of doing things and she's not ashamed to do so. All in all she's hard to get to know, but once you know her she'll be a very good friend, she is loyal to her friends.

Backstory:
She was born as the child of an assassin. Her mother, who had killed Rhiannon's father, teached her how to survive while travellling itn he wild. She learnt her how to fight and how to kill, she killed her first victim when she was only 6 years old. Her mtoher was proud of her. Together, she and her mom killed many just for the money. It didn't take long before they made an enemy. That certain enemy was the man that killed off her mother, Rhiannon never ever got to see his face. She's still longing for revenge

At the age of 10 she was sold as an orphan she got taken in in a nice family. She missed her mom, but she liked the people who took care of her, especially the mother who learnt her how to cook. BUt then she killed a rabbit and proudly brought it back home. Her stepparents freakes out and that was the very first time the father hit her. As time passed by they got some financial problems. THe father started to drink, and hit everyone in the house. When one day the mother decided it was enough, he killed her for leaving her and he abused the then 13 year old Rhiannon badly. It didn't take her long before she silently poisioned him and ran off away from the village where the other people called her a traitorous murderer

Alone on the road she was broken, she felt terrible and she really missed the happy moments with her mother. She therefore decided to continue being an assassin. Her mother had once learnt her the tricks and she now used them. Everything went well untill she got the order to kill a guy with power and even worse a lot of lovers. The guy had taken an interest in her while she was spying on the situation while she worked as a maid. Other woman got jealous at her when they overheard him propose to her. Even though she said no, one of his mistresses took revenge on her. She had just killed the man and went back to the kitchen trying to get rid of the blood on her hands when she encountered one of the other maids. She was talking to her with her back towards Rhiannon so she didn't see the blood. When she turned around after Rhiannon told her she turned down the guy, she threw the hot water in a cettle towards her and even held the cettle against her face, marking her beauty that was such a great adventadge for her job. She killed the maid in the most brutal way she had ever killed anyone. It's still something that haunts her mind at night, she was affraid of her own powers, of her own capabilities.

She's still wandering from place to place, finding missions, committing murder just to live antoher day.

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
Name: Rhianna Trujillo

Power: Being able to spot someone's weaknesses fast.

Weapons: Her own fists, some poisioned arrows and her bow

Items: Bow and poisioned arrows, cures for her own poision, stuff she needs to make her poision

Appearence: She used to have a very pretty face but ever since someone threw hot water on her face, part of her face is now misformed. She never ever shows her face. She wears a cloak or mask to hide her face. Her eyes are grey and that's all you can see.

Personality: Silent, but not unkind, she'll speak if you talk to her. She kinda lives in her own little world, you might see her and think she's not completly sane. She however is very bright, she just has her own way of doing things and she's not ashamed to do so. All in all she's hard to get to know, but once you know her she'll be a very good friend, she is loyal to her friends.

Backstory:
She was born as the child of an assassin. Her mother, who had killed Rhiannon's father, taught her how to survive while travelling in the wild. She taught her how to fight and how to kill; she killed her first victim when she was only 6 years old. Her mother was proud of her. Together, she and her mom killed many just for the money. It didn't take long before they made an enemy. That certain enemy was the man that killed off her mother, Rhiannon never ever got to see his face. She's still longing for revenge

At the age of 10 she was sold as an orphan she got taken in in a nice family. She missed her mom, but she liked the people who took care of her, especially the mother who learnt her how to cook. But then she killed a rabbit and proudly brought it back home. Her stepparents freakes out and that was the very first time the father hit her. As time passed by they got some financial problems. THe father started to drink, and hit everyone in the house. When one day the mother decided it was enough, he killed her for leaving her and he abused the then 13 year old Rhiannon badly. It didn't take her long before she silently poisioned him and ran off away from the village where the other people called her a traitorous murderer

Alone on the road she was broken, she felt terrible and she really missed the happy moments with her mother. She therefore decided to continue being an assassin. Her mother had once learnt her the tricks and she now used them. Everything went well untill she got the order to kill a guy with power and even worse a lot of lovers. The guy had taken an interest in her while she was spying on the situation while she worked as a maid. Other woman got jealous at her when they overheard him propose to her. Even though she said no, one of his mistresses took revenge on her. She had just killed the man and went back to the kitchen trying to get rid of the blood on her hands when she encountered one of the other maids. She was talking to her with her back towards Rhiannon so she didn't see the blood. When she turned around after Rhiannon told her she turned down the guy, she threw the hot water in a cettle towards her and even held the cettle against her face, marking her beauty that was such a great adventadge for her job. She killed the maid in the most brutal way she had ever killed anyone. It's still something that haunts her mind at night, she was affraid of her own powers, of her own capabilities.

She's still wandering from place to place, finding missions, committing murder just to live another day.
Hmmm, Very good, actually. I just have one question, as Ironic as it sounds, Does this power have a weakness? To be unknowing of one's weakness is sometimes the only shield a character has, when one analyzes it, that weakness is the shattering of one's only shield.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ahaha well sure if she can't focus she can't just spot them xD It's not like she just knows looking at the person and tadaa done: the look in the person's eyes tells everything she needs to know. Ahah it's not like that. It's just that if she really tries her best she might see things others don't, really she's just an ordinary assassin, she can only do what she's ben taught and figuring out once weaknesses is something that is kinda standard to do for her. But yeah holes are she has to focus, (so no lack of sleep or food she'd notbe able to see it unless it's obvious) and ofcourse as she kinda works on a standard scale, if someone's weakness is something she never encoutnered before she won't just so Oh yeah that dude totally has problems controling his lightning <-- just to name an example. Yeah in the end she's just a skilled assassin, no real powers xD but yeah felt like I had to enter something under power, could also have been something lik being able to move without much sounds, I mean that's just another thing she's learnt over the years, listen, pay attention to your surroundings , smell, and be quiet. So yeah ^^"

Oh lol that one thingie I just mentioned might be better XD to let her be able to know when someone is close by (and with close lets say a radius of 20 meter, maybe less when in a building <-- same things would hold her back, she has to be able to completly focus. and then let's add she doesnt know exactly where it is or exactly who it is, just hat there are people around <- maybe if she can go in a sort trance she can figure out how many people?

YEah is that okay as power aswell or to powerful? :/ coz then she'l just has a bigger capability of spotting weaknesses lol both seem fun xD You choose for me, you're the master in control~~

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
I see.

And I suppose no harm in that, so long as it doesn't get to a degree where she can see the invisible. XD

Very well, She's in.

....Now I just need.... 2 more Neutrals, 4 Goods and Bads. (My Partner's doesn't count since he's Co-GM)

Oh, I almost forgot. If you wish, and feel you can, feel free to add more then one character.

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
I will make my chara tomorrow noon >_< I forgot... but Im off till monday starting than! So expect something soon..ish ...~ .__.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Uhh well maybe I'll make p another one :/ but yeah kinda causes brainpain, to come up with a chara I really like XD Lol maybe I'll copy my chara from Evil.inc I like playing her XD and she'd be a baddy~~ But yeah .___. Let me think about it :/

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
Uhh well maybe I'll make p another one :/ but yeah kinda causes brainpain, to come up with a chara I really like XD Lol maybe I'll copy my chara from Evil.inc I like playing her XD and she'd be a baddy~~ But yeah .___. Let me think about it :/
Thank you.

Generally, Characters you make in RPs are yours to use in other RPs. I know how much it would suck to make a brand new character for litterally every RP you enter.

Lily said:
I will make my chara tomorrow noon >_< I forgot... but Im off till monday starting than! So expect something soon..ish ...~ .__.
XD, Take your time, I don't believe I'm in a rush as of now.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
YEah well I just started so I was like doesnt hurt to make a couple of chara's 8D
I forgot to say in my previous post: she wont hiit invisibility... she's human >.>" she can just be very quiet and maybe using a few tricks, but she's still visible if you look for her.

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
I meant just as long she doesn't spot somebody who is invisible. I understand optic Camouflage can flick, but there may be beings who can naturally render themselves invisible to the naked eye.

RabidChoco

C O U R I E R S I X
Well. Let's try this one again. The GMs already know this guy.

Name: Taylor Richard Hiss

Power: World-jump: Simply enough, it's the power to will oneself from world to world. Just a narrative excuse for my guy to be wherever the hell I want him.
Shadow-jump: While in a particularly shady area, he can vanish and appear in a different shadow. He doesn't do it with people's shadows, though, because it's impolite, and it's painful to 'squeeze' in or out of a person-sized shadow.
Pyro: Creation and control of elemental fire. Simple.

Weapons: Sniper rifle -- "Komodo's Snipe": Apparently a repainted Remington Model 700, the gold-colored scope lens is the only sign something is 'off' about this gun. It seems to be unnaturally accurate, and may be a weapon capable of inflicting lasting harm upon an immortal.
Split-blade long sword -- "Smoke & Mirror": The sword is actually composed of two blades, one made of quartz (making it white), the other obsidian. It's simply a sword that doubles as a focus for Taylor's pyro abilities. If fire is channeled through the white blade, Mirror, it causes multiple images of Taylor to appear. If it's channeled through the black one, Smoke, actual smoke bursts out of the blade.

Items: Nothing of particular consequence.

Alignment: Good

Appearence: Current avatar is a decent ref.

Personality: Sarcastic, short-tempered, but seems to look out for others more often than one would expect for someone with anger issues... Has a tendency to argue with himself and admit defeat.

Backstory
A mysterious individual with a bomber jacket, a split blade, and a sniper rifle. Seems to be a drifting mercenary, but has disproportionate knowledge of the affairs of immortals. His past is his own secret, as is his agenda.