League of Legends

I don't see a difference. Bah, at this time I even had less, but I will be understanding and blame it at all the people wanting to log in after the downtime.
The que is gone now thought ^^

Many Scandinavians plays AP Morde thought, met 3 today out of 5 games.
Here have some delicious Yi! :3

Lawl, I press 1 for ghostblade and R for highlander and by the time I pressed E for the double damage he was dead <3
Yi is so OP when fed <3

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Hmm, I've played only twice today, no Mordekaisers, but one Yi. And surprisingly an AD one, something I haven't seen in a while. And wow, I'm used to 2 hour queues at this hour and now there was no wait at all. Still playing Leona though, I really wanted a female tank, though they really need to reduce her cds. She feels incomplete as she is now.

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
I haven't met a mordekaiser in a while, the last one I played against was just derp... And he was laning with a veigar.

I <3 master Yi... He alpha strikes up to you just for you to kill him. Unless he's fat and fed. Then I'm D:

Darth

Emeralda Sent Me.
Anyone playing AP Yi is officially a horrid Yi.

I heard they were reworking Kayle! Yay!

Add me if you'd like to play. DarthRN is da name.

Anyone playing AP Yi is officially a horrid Yi.

I heard they were reworking Kayle! Yay!

Add me if you'd like to play. DarthRN is da name.

And Kayle Rework is a nerf, not a rework. I hate how many noobs is going to take my Kayle >_> even Phreak couldn't handle her... Attack speed WTF!? >_> You go Magic Pen, heavy ability power. Nashor's tooth is enough for attack speed.
Then Press E for massive domination with the Q on the target (they reduce the % bonus on it... ffffuuuu)

Summoner names is in the first post ;3

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Well, Kayle wasn't the most popular pick before, since let's face it, a lot of Kayles weren't game changing and hardly any did it right.

Darth

Emeralda Sent Me.

And Kayle Rework is a nerf, not a rework. I hate how many noobs is going to take my Kayle >_> even Phreak couldn't handle her... Attack speed WTF!? >_> You go Magic Pen, heavy ability power. Nashor's tooth is enough for attack speed.
Then Press E for massive domination with the Q on the target (they reduce the % bonus on it... ffffuuuu)

Summoner names is in the first post ;3
No matter what you say to me, AP Yi is always going to be pointless in the face of AD Yi.

I mean, all you can really do AP is tank with your heal and rape with Alpha strike. It defeats the purpose of his ult, E, and his character passive.

I mean, I could go AP in a lvl 15 game and probably beat the hell out of everyone. Doesn't make it the smarter build. AP will get annihilated in Ranked.

Hey man, you're talking to a diehard Kayle fan. She was my main for almost 150 games. I have 3 of her skins. Loving the battleborn. But I'll be the first to admit, she definitely could use a rework. And seeing what they did for Gangplank, Alistar, and Ryze, i'm looking forward to it.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
I don't have so much faith in Riot's character designs. There's already so many champs that it just paradoxically gets more and more boring with each champ update. Problem with Kayle is, you don't know how to treat her. Like melee or ranged? AD or AP? They don't seem to have an idea what to do with her, since pure hybrid is quite discouraged, she's not Jax.

And rawr, AP Yi isn't THAT bad, he can deal a lot of damage, especially when he gets Lich's. But other than that, MR. It's same for Wolfie, I saw an AP Wolfie that dominated a game, but yeah, no.