League of Legends

They should buff lots of stuff :/ but I still don't get why they want to remove Kayle's passive and replace it with a renamed Amumu passive...

As for Kayle skins, Battleborn <3 I only buy 1 skin if I want o:
Skin List:
Asssassin Yi
Spellthief Lux
Vizier Malzahar
French Maid Nidalee
Battleborn Kayle
Jack of Hearts
Vandal Jax
Explorer Ezreal
Facebook Tristana

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
I'll be trying out Morgana and Anivia this week

I do want to play wukong though, looks kinda good. My only complaint is that he doesn't actively use his golden staff except in cyclone

Darth

Emeralda Sent Me.
They should buff lots of stuff :/ but I still don't get why they want to remove Kayle's passive and replace it with a renamed Amumu passive...

As for Kayle skins, Battleborn <3 I only buy 1 skin if I want o:
Skin List:
Asssassin Yi
Spellthief Lux
Vizier Malzahar
French Maid Nidalee
Battleborn Kayle
Jack of Hearts
Vandal Jax
Explorer Ezreal
Facebook Tristana
Haha. It's surprising sometimes to seem how people can play such different champs. Out of that list, the only ones I've cared to play were Kale, Yi, and Jax.

My skin list is less impressive I think.

Battleborn Kayle
Unmasked Kayle
Silver Kayle
Pharaoh Nidalee
Pharaoh Amumu
Emumu
Ionia Yi
Vandal Jax
Imperial Xin Zhao
Commando Xin Zhao
Tempest Janna
Frozen Shen
Yellow Jacket Shen
Surgeon Shen
Stinger Akali
Nurse Akali
Bloodmoon Akali
Enchanted Galio
Hextech Galio
Galactic Nasus
Blade Mistress Morgana
Ninja Irelia
Queen Ashe
Royal Shaco
Facebook Tristana

Alright, so maybe it wasn't less impressive. xD Honestly didn't realize how many skins I had until i started counting. lol
I'll be trying out Morgana and Anivia this week

I do want to play wukong though, looks kinda good. My only complaint is that he doesn't actively use his golden staff except in cyclone
Don't get your team killed with that wall. I've seen Anivia's fail hard with that damnable wall.

[MENTION=2]Emeralda[/MENTION] Don't think you're getting away that easily! What's your summoner name?

Darth

Emeralda Sent Me.
Wukong looks so OP. Then I checked the feed and level difference, and I'm not getting swayed again so easily.
[MENTION=2]Emeralda[/MENTION] I added "Emeralda" on LOL. So you better accept my friend request. :hotrod:
XD I haven't played them yet darth, I can only play on weekends. I'm anxiously waiting for Friday to come.
You've added me right? If i'm online, we'll noob it up together. Been meaning to learn Morgana for awhile now.

Das Gottlos

(*・_・)ノ⌒*
Love playing LoL. Spend a bit too much money on it I think; but meh, its the only game I really play anymore.
In name game is the same as this account.

Champs I have are:
Anivia (Bird of Prey)
Annie (Prom Queen)
Brand (Apocayptic)
Dr. Mundo (Corporate Mondo)
Karthus
Katarina
Miss Fortune (Secret Agent)
Orianna (Sewn Chaos)
Sona (Pentakill)
Wukong (Volcanic)
Yorick (Pentakill)

Atm, Yorick and Sona would be my main characters I play, but I always love playing one of the first three mages.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Rawr, Battleborn Kayle skin is going on a sale on Friday, I might actually get tempted if I'd start playing her. So, how is she after the rework?

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
Anyone watch the IEM livestream?

CLG vs Millenium was pretty damn funny - Why the fuck are they targeting HotShotGG playing Cho Gath who has like, alot of health?

Darth

Emeralda Sent Me.
Love playing LoL. Spend a bit too much money on it I think; but meh, its the only game I really play anymore.
In name game is the same as this account.

Champs I have are:
Anivia (Bird of Prey)
Annie (Prom Queen)
Brand (Apocayptic)
Dr. Mundo (Corporate Mondo)
Karthus
Katarina
Miss Fortune (Secret Agent)
Orianna (Sewn Chaos)
Sona (Pentakill)
Wukong (Volcanic)
Yorick (Pentakill)

Atm, Yorick and Sona would be my main characters I play, but I always love playing one of the first three mages.
added you too. I honestly haven't seen many good Yoricks.. And Corporate Mundo is one of my favorite skins. Mundo Mundo is just a little bit better though. lol.