Lost Password Recovery

This is Kulitman,
I can't log in the forums for some reason and then I saw the e-mail.

Then when I went to the side. It said that I have to type "manga" without the quotations.

I did it but it still fails.

I'm currently using Firefox.
But when I tried doing the "manga" in Chrome it worked...

Another problem...

The "manga" worked on chrome but when I tried to log-in in Firefox again. It still didn't accept my account. And I have 3 out of 5 attempts already.

Canabary

Administrator
I'm currently using Firefox.
But when I tried doing the "manga" in Chrome it worked...

Another problem...

The "manga" worked on chrome but when I tried to log-in in Firefox again. It still didn't accept my account. And I have 3 out of 5 attempts already.

But you reset your password through chrome? you are sure you used "manga" without the quotation marks right?

Canabary

Administrator
No...Please don't do that.

I really like my first account. This account is just a temporary solution until the first one is fixed.
I was thinking of merging this one with your old one., but I realised the password won't really change o.o I'll change it manually. Give me a few seconds. I need to dive into the server for a bit.

*puts goggles and headlight on*

Ok the password for Kulitman should be the same as the one you set for Kulit.

Eh.... But can I still change the password into my old password?
Let me try it using a different browser.

EDIT: I tried using Kulitman on another browser with the password I set from Kulit.
It didn't work.

Canabary

Administrator
Eh.... But can I still change the password into my old password?
Let me try it using a different browser.

EDIT: I tried using Kulitman on another browser with the password I set from Kulit.
It didn't work.
But I set them identical.....

Eh.. pm me a temporary password for me to set for you then I suppose, if that doesn't work then you're probably using the wrong login name.

Voltorn

Enjoying life
I had the same problems...
I fixed it by changing my password and waiting for 15 minutes for another chance to log in. ._.
Be patient, Kulitman xD

Canabary

Administrator
I just made a password recovery on my own account and it worked fine in IE, Firefox, Opera and Chrome o.o

. Of coures you can change it back, I'd hardly recomend you'd stick with a password I know :p

[MENTION=199]Canabary[/MENTION]
Well, the password for this one is just a temporary one and I'm accustomed with the old password. XD

[MENTION=127]Voltorn[/MENTION]
I haven't read Soul Eater for a while now... Looking for another manga to read actually.