Lost Password Recovery

Well, if you said it's already changed to the one I'm using with Kulit then it's okay I guess. I'll just have to wait after 15 mins. to try again.

Sanae

Staff member
Have you tried giving him the link provided in Welcome Back thread? For some reason, I was unable to change my pw.. I actually did a pw recovery thingy earlier today lol I then tried it through that link and it seems I was able to change it now o.o Kinda weird but it seemed to have worked ^^

Canabary

Administrator
Have you tried giving him the link provided in Welcome Back thread? For some reason, I was unable to change my pw.. I actually did a pw recovery thingy earlier today lol I then tried it through that link and it seems I was able to change it now o.o Kinda weird but it seemed to have worked ^^
If the problem is that he can not recieve emails from our domain then that is a problem.

If it is a widespread problem we have 5 domains we could utilize to change the email sender + my personal emails :p

Sanae

Staff member
Which name is he trying to get into the site? Kaze or.. Keichi was it? Names have been set back since IPB has two type of names ^^

If the problem is that he can not recieve emails from our domain then that is a problem.

If it is a widespread problem we have 5 domains we could utilize to change the email sender + my personal emails :p
Have you tried changing his pw manually and then have someone pass it along to him? Then, he can change it to w/e once he's on ^^

(If it is also a pw problem)

[MENTION=8]Sanae[/MENTION]
All I know is that.. I think he's using Kaze... let me tell him to at least read what is posted in here so he would know what to say.

Sanae

Staff member
Has anyone seen Aker since the move? Someone may want to tell him his name has been set back to Graham Aker ^^ He was using Kitty before ^^