LPW #3 The Queens Lair

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
[quote name='"Momo' date=' post: 40536"']• The LPW finishes after 2000 Posts• To win, the last poster must have written at least 10 characters, no spaces on count.•Double/Tripple posters will be reported•The LPW will need to hold a conversation. NO SPAM! use the shoutbox for short messages. • Reported members will be banned from posting on LPW for 24 hrs. [/quote]nice I like. I don't think it will go on that long, since we've eliminated the other chat thread and now with the rule of no spamming it will move things along more quicker. People can't reply to spam, there's nothing to say. If there's a conversation it'll definitely move quicker.

i'm spending too much on clothes... now. and i'm doing it for over a month already. thank god i'm going home soon. >.>also... momo's minions... ? that's just... beyond the limits of .. weird? 'ay to go... lul

Momo

@manda: thanx hun, also it finished today in the morning for you and me lol yeshu grim ur my minion, well dee you can be more than my minion
haha
SHOES omg don't get me started with shoes AND CLOTHES MAH GOD! >.< .....must refrain from buying >.>

amandaluvsya

Staff member
[quote name='"Pickled Onion' date=' post: 40654"']You can never have too many clothes. :3And shoes.[/quote]<3 oh yes~ I spent $300 when i went shopping ._.[quote name='"Strife' date=' post: 40657"']Speaking of shoes, I just bought these really cute black flats with a bow at the toe of it ^^[/quote]I will be wanting a pic of those~ and I spent another $75 the other dayHeels are my weakness D:

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
I still can't compute how people spend so much money on clothes. I spend maybe $150 a year on clothes. But what I really don't understand are those guys that buy $300 shoes... like every 4 months. Why? First of all shoes are bad for your feet. It prevents the muscles from flexing the way it's supposed to, it doesn't actually cushion your landing as much as you'd like to believe, you're supposed to feel the shock and your bones absorb the shock, making your bones stronger in the process. I don't go barefooting unfortunately... it's New York City, it's rather impossible. But I never keep my shoes on where it's not needed. Car? NO SHOES! Home, off course no shoes! I even take off my shoes at the office when no one's around. Damn things feel unnatural. Then again... I was born in a "wilder" environment where I was barefoot all the time... until I came to good ol' Merica... where the hell am I going with this post anyway? Rather spend my money on concert tickets.

amandaluvsya

Staff member
*cough* *cough* Because Demons don't need to wear shoes *cough* I do the same, when I worked, the second I got to my desk, the heels were off, only wear them when I'm outside of my home. When I'm at other people house I still wear them though, I feel weird taking them off ._.