LPW #3 The Queens Lair

They should all have 0 votes, a bunch of Theocratic morons that want to set back all of the progress in the field of civil rights that we have made by 50+ years. I hate Ron Paul the most since his stance on war is so promising, but hear him out on domestic issues and you'll want to throw up.

Kenshin doesn't kill enough people, I say vote Cthulhu, he will lower our taxes to 0%, and is incredibly egalitarian and shall end all wars. He also gives the best universal health care that shall ever exist, his maddening gaze and his aura of despair that befalls him as he feasts upon souls.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Unfortunately Ron is the most sane candidate out of that whole lot. Imagine the USA under Bachmann, or Perry or Romney. World War III imminent or complete collapse over the American economy, in turn destroying the world economy. At least with Paul we'd hit a recession or three, but not be economically obliterated. Anyone that can vote, don't vote for the Pubs. Don't have to vote for the dems either. Just don't friggin vote for the Pubs.

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
I'm not very political, I don't find it interesting and I think everyone there is lieing through their teeth. I find them untrustworthy so I'm not very into politics :/and I don't know much about the candidates at all

Strife

Denizen of the Abyss
Bachman is quite insane and very stupid, she is like the new Sarah Palin. It makes me sad that a female candidate is such an idiot. Well its good to since I don't want a female president.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
[quote name='"Strife' date=' post: 47185"']Bachman is quite insane and very stupid, she is like the new Sarah Palin. It makes me sad that a female candidate is such an idiot. Well its good to since I don't want a female president.[/quote]No offense but super powers start losing credibility with a woman in charge, mostly because every other super power has some jackass in power.

Strife

Denizen of the Abyss
I would just feel uneasy with a femae president. Too soft, and even if they try not letting their hormones affect things it still will
I don't want a female president ever

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
[quote name='"Strife' date=' post: 47187"']I would just feel uneasy with a femae president. Too soft, and even if they try not letting their hormones affect things it still will
I don't want a female president ever
[/quote]I was adhering to the social contract but that's about 60% of my reasoning. Thanks for saying it for me.

Ron Paul is against foreign aid which shall make us appear stingy, and females can be as much of a bunch of hard asses as men are, as can easily be seen. Both males and females have hormone problems and ways of avoiding them being effective. The leader being a female should only make us lose credibility from the slums of the world since the Secretary of State is most commonly filled by a female and many lesser heads of states are female all around the world.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
[quote name='"Nersius' date=' post: 47194"']Ron Paul is against foreign aid which shall make us appear stingy, and females can be as much of a bunch of hard asses as men are, as can easily be seen. Both males and females have hormone problems and ways of avoiding them being effective. The leader being a female should only make us lose credibility from the slums of the world since the Secretary of State is most commonly filled by a female and many lesser heads of states are female all around the world.[/quote]Screw foreign aid. What's it ever got us? A bunch of terrorists. We're still giving foreign aid to the biggest terrorist breeding ground in the world, Pakistan. I'm for fixing our problems at home. Reducing unemployment, fixing social security and health care. We need to fix our own problems before we can help anyone else. I don't know, it seems to make a lot more sense to me. Instead of giving out billions upon billions that money could be used to help the homeless people in our own country. I don't give a shit about anyone else. I will care about them once our country is fixed. Priorities, people don't know them.

I say that we get rid of our backyard because it is not nice. I am not for taxing people so that they give foreign aid at all, but if we are going to have a despot I want on that will get rid of our Department of [Offense] budget, and foreign aid includes disaster relief, which although is better done by charities, it is better than giving a random Arab country a bomb. Also, giving away funny money does not help unemployment if that is what you want inflationary dollars to go towards, unless you want to stabilise the value of the dollar and that is just a view you have that I do not know about. And about Social Security, by fixing it I hope you mean that it is phased out, it is a gigantic pyramid scheme that is almost engineered to be a perpetual debt machine, if our population starts declining a larger and larger portion of each person's wage shall be taken away from them to pay for the Ponzi scheme. A lesser example of this scenario has been seen with the increased population % of the elderly population. Healthcare is a huge mess, filled with draconian regulations, short sightedness, and a competition to see just how much the next guy can weasel their customers out of what they have paid for.