LPW #3 The Queens Lair

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
I've been seeing some posts that are spam within this thread and I think it needs to be addressed again. I won't mention names this time but if you don't know the rules of the LPW go to the first page, but as stated
*The LPW will need to hold a conversation. NO SPAM!
Our LPW is for conversation not little comments that have nothing to do with the conversation. Spam does not hold a conversation and does not help the community.
If you feel the need to spam take it to the spam section.
If I keep seeing posts that are spam action will be taken.

amandaluvsya

Staff member
[quote name='"Prince' date=' post: 47329"']Candy ...Ever tried Chocolate Chicken ? ^,.,^[/quote]....dear lord, that doesn't sound very appetizing ... o.oI'll stick with Rat, that's as far as I'll go >.>

Prince

Earth's Blessing
Staff member
I had the same idea the first time ex.*guys put Ch-Ch(chocolate chicken) on the table*Me : NOOOOOOO~! *they remove it* >.>*they put it back* Noooooooooooo~! *they remove it* >.>But then i got to try it and bam , instant Nirvana~!The flavors don't match at all , but its quite and interesting experience ~! ^.^

amandaluvsya

Staff member
lolz that does seem like an interesting experienceand perhaps one that I will never try
I think it would come back up in an hour just from the thought of it >.>I'm quite picky about food ._.

Prince

Earth's Blessing
Staff member
@AmaI don't usually pick when it comes to food , I pretty much eat anything , its just food anyways ,though I have a pretty bad habit of leaving the good stuff last , but it always fails in most cases , cause by the time i get to the good stuff, I usually loose appetite...T.T