LPW #3 The Queens Lair

Momo

Welcome to my humble lair my little minions :oops:. So let me tell you a bit about this place. This new LPW isn't like the past two we've had so pay close attention. This LPW will now merge with the General Chat, there won't be a General Chat anymore but instead an LPW that people can chat on.Now we know how long the last LPW took to finish, to avoid that long drag this is a better idea. However along with this big change we have to come up with some rules for those naughty naughties out there.
Rules
• The LPW finishes after 2000 Posts• To win, the last poster must have written at least 10 characters, no spaces on count.•Double/Tripple posters will be reported•The LPW will need to hold a conversation. NO SPAM! use the shoutbox for short messages. • Reported members will be banned from posting on LPW for 24 hrs. And now that all of you read this small introduction I WELCOME YOU TO POST! Bwua-ha-ha-ha. (<---i should stop doing that -.-) POST MY COMPETITORS!!

Momo

@chi: yeshu something new cutie ^^@frank hehe thank you this is my first time o.o...yeshu u are hehe it reminds me of prinnies

DarkSign

Lolis' God
Staff member
Hello everyone. I hope you enjoy the new LPW system. We took a long time thinking on all the aspects of it, to bring a nice user experience. If you have suggestions, post those on the Suggestions thread.Thank you, and have a nice post day

Franken Stein

Spiral Power!!
Staff member
[quote name='"Momo' date=' post: 40540"']@chi: yeshu something new cutie ^^@frank hehe thank you this is my first time o.o...yeshu u are hehe it reminds me of prinnies [/quote]haha first time lolyay your no longer a lpw virgin lmao

Momo

@grim: *gaps* O.O the drama *eyes shine* the emotion! *takes pic* now to sell @chi very much i hope this one goes faster

then we must make sure it doesn't...IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS GOOD AND HOLY ABOUT SKIN!!!!!!!!!....I dunno about the rest of you but I'm good xD