LPW #3 The Queens Lair

Chocolate chicken?? o_____oI'm gonna google that later. It sounds... interesting.I am not a picky eater... as long as I'm not being served grasshoppers or cockroaches or pigeon brain and suchlike.

There once was a restaurant here that sold a meal that was about 20% off on Fridays.It had thick slices of watermelon with thick as hell waffles and small chickens, probably cornish hens, and with a drizzle of some sweet sauce. I miss that place <: 3

Prince

Earth's Blessing
Staff member
@NersThat does sound like a place to be missed T.T@PickledU should try it , its a new one ^.^@AmaWell, yeah I eat pretty much anything , even ate fried scorpions , though they where a little stingy ~! Get it? Stingy ? x'D ....nvm...

@Amanda: Yeah, pigeon brain. @_@ There was this girl in the debate org I was in at uni and she would always eat outside for dinner (she'd use studies/practices as excuse) every time her dad showed signs of preparing stuff like that for dinner. She's full Chinese and her dad's kind of uhhh well, let's just say he likes spicing up his food menu. When I first heard about it, I thought she was joking but I realised she wasn't. xD@Prince: I'll try it. If the recipe doesn't seem too complicated, I'll give cooking it a shot. Maybe my siblings will help since it has something to do with chocolate. :3@Ners: What happened to the restaurant? Did it go bankrupt? D:

Strife

Denizen of the Abyss
I've eaten a scorpion that was inside of a lolipop before. I've also eaten chocolate coated crickets. Those weren't too bad. The scorpion wasn't good at all though.

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
@Prince: Ah I never tried scorpion before, though I do hear that they are good.@PO: XD My friend Lynn's Dad is like that too, he's full Chinese too and I went over to her house one time and they had live chickens and they killed one for dinner... needless to say I didn't want to eat it :/ kinda lost my appetite after they killed it.and on to the topic of food we've eaten, I went to Mexico with my "sis" and her real grandma and we had rat on a stick, surprisingly rat tastes like chicken 0.o

@Prince - Aye, the food was great, and the price was right.@Pickled - I think that it is some desert place now, we didn't go there for 2 months, and when we went back to that part of town it had some different name and a paint job.

Prince

Earth's Blessing
Staff member
The thing i like most about not knowing what your eating ,is waiting for the taste.That can backfire sometimes ,when your expecting something sweet but i turns out to be really sower~! xD

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
@Prince: ah but I love when there is a surprise when eating
Like when eating spicy food ^^ you don't know how hot to expect the food so you just have to take a big bite to find out
Then again that might just be me because I LOOOOOVE spicy food~The more Chili it has, the better

Strife

Denizen of the Abyss
Ah, spicy food. The food that I love most in this world. I prefer it over anything really. If something isn't spicy I always add Tapatio to make it spicy, like on my eggs, pizza, sammiches, burritos, I add that stuff to everything! Makes it much tastier and spicier

Prince

Earth's Blessing
Staff member
Well...can't say i love spicy food ...have a bad memory of them ...But I have a sweet tooth , as long as its sweet , i'll make it vanish right in front of your eyes ~! >w<