MangaTreat Logo Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling all MangaTreat Members!!!

We need a logo and we need it fast! Your design could be our face! It will be on all of our social network sites and on the home page. This can be your time to shine! All designs need to be submitted to me by the April 8th, 2011, then we'll choose a winner. Good luck to all!

Your Admin,

Kabiigon

RULES AND REGULATIONS:

1. There are specific SIZE guidelines for each media, which mean we MAY choose a different image for each.

Twitter: 150 x 150 image, please. Nothing bigger~.

tumblr: General banner size for this one. It needs to be big and eye-catching

Facebook: Standard avatar size. Max would be, I believe, 300 x 150.

2. This is representing MT, people. Try to use an image that YOU think best represents the site.

3. Keep it clean, everyone. No sense in scaring people off, correct?

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
>.< im a newb pls forgive me if it aint catchy.

anyway i think that the best thing that suits our site is of course MUFFINS! duh

so..

sorry if its bad :><:

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='PiFace314']Thanks, Aker, but you're actually supposed to send your entry to Kabiigon in a PM, haha.

Still, it looks nice![/QUOTE]

kabiigon is "Admin" right?

ok...i will send it to her.

but i thought we were suppose to post it in public or something

Sanae

Staff member
Can you (or anyone else) define general banner size ^^? I can copy the the banner size here, but not sure if it'll be right for Tumblir lol

Sanae

Staff member
[MENTION=164]noex1337[/MENTION] I am not a spambot (lol) T_T

This thread should probably closed... (out of date and no need for a logo).. Unless, it's a topic we wish to bring back up (no use in closing just to make another thread for this..) ^__^?

We never did really decide on them and it could be fun to see what everyone comes up with ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.