MC on Fire Fox

Sanae

Staff member
I'm having the same problem as I did before... I'm unable to post on MC while using FireFox (I'm on Chrome right now). Every other forum seems to work fine, but MC just suddenly stopped letting me click and type into the message field o.o

Anyone else having trouble?

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Emmie comes to save the day.

Firefox version
Operating system
Screenshot of how the message box looks like (because you have problems with posting, right?)
It happened yesterday, right?

Sanae

Staff member
I'm not sure if a screenie would be helpful since nothing shows up in the box when I click the message box or even when I try to quote/qick quote someone (I tried to quote Emmie in the screenie below) :(

Firefox version: 5.0
Operating system: Windows XP
Screenshot of how the message box looks like (because you have problems with posting, right?): And stuff showing up at all when I try to quote.
It happened yesterday, right?: Yes

Thanks alot in advanced <3

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Does it happen with all instances of message boxes, no matter on what kind of page?

And iss anyone else having similar problems?

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
What Add-ons do you have for FF? (Long shot, but why not)
Have you ever gotten some sort of alert or message from FF while on the site? Maybe like a little bar on the top of the screen saying "Firefox is currently blocking <something>" ?

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Awkward, I just noticed that the Add image to Post is upside down compared to what it should be...

*goes to check*

In the meantime check if it's the same on other skins.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
It doesn't make much sense, since the only thing I've edited yesterday were the quick replies, and those weren't even about the... oh, buttons. [MENTION=199]Canabary[/MENTION], is it possible that it might be because of the CSS the new buttons are using?

Sanae

Staff member
Ooh, ok, I checked the other skins and it seems the only ones I am able to post while using is Prophecy, Orange, and Default ^^

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
-.-

Now that doesn't make much sense. Blackstealth is closer to the default one than any other, and I haven't touched it for weeks.

Canabary

Administrator
It doesn't make much sense, since the only thing I've edited yesterday were the quick replies, and those weren't even about the... oh, buttons. @Canabary, is it possible that it might be because of the CSS the new buttons are using?
Not at all. It may be because of the javascript they are using.