Media Server Status

abarnes

Staff member
Well,

As of now G2Anime no longer has a media server. I spent a lot of time gathering the media, linking the media and setting up the server.

The person I got the server threw didn't ask for an extension on the bill, he said that an extension does not work out that way in his country, but we do have 3 days to pay the bill before the server is fully gone.

And the person who was supposed to be helping me pay the bill eh..well that didn't work out either as you can see.

If/When we get another server I won't be relying on the help of another unstable person. People these days are acting funny and I should have known things wouldn't work out.

Anyway I'm sorry for the inconvenience, I myself am one of the only people I can speak for when I say I do all I can for G2. I own it, and I wouldn't just sit on the staff just for status even if I didn't.

- Abarnes

Edit: After calming down, I can say that I did indeed over react earlier while posting this news post, mad about other things and allowing the site to be an outlet.

Last edited by a moderator:
aw man again? want to try out some free hosting sites for now? they atleast could serve to hold onto the media before you get another server, could always try out sites like ifile heard they arn't bad.

abarnes

Staff member
Eh, I'll figure somethin' out...might just have to use a free file host for a while..

Ralphchig

капсулы для похудения кетогенетик

Препарат для похудения Keto Genetic - развод или правда? Отзывы покупателей Кетогенетика
кетогенетик цена купить
Keto Genetic Капсулы Отзывы Реальные 2021 | Кетогенетик Цена Купить

отзывы о кето генетик капсулы

<a href=
>Препарат Keto Genetic: цена и где купить. Как заказать капсулы Кетогенетик?</a>

кетогенетик препарат отзывы
Препарат Кето Генетик - Keto Genetic Для Похудения Отзывы Цена

Кето Генетика капсулы для мужчин цена, купить, отзывы, сколько стоит в аптеке, развод или нет
Кето Генетик В Аптеке Цена Отзывы | Кетогенетик Форум
Кетогенетик Цена - Кето Генетик Капсулы Для Похудения Купить

препарат keto genetic

<a href=
>Кетогенетик Купить - Препарат Keto Genetic Для Похудения Отзывы</a>
<a href=
>кетогенетик форум</a>

Расплодилось сегодня всяких делков, которые пытаются делать сайты, ничего не соображая и даже умея читать с трудом. Все эти нубы творят ересь, а потом задаются вопросом как ускорить индексацию сайта. Создал специально ресурс по этому вопросу https://a-p-k.pp.ua/. Никаких премудростей особо нет: нормально делай - нормально будет.

Расплодилось сегодня всяких делков, которые пытаются делать сайты, ничего не соображая и даже умея читать с трудом. Все эти нубы творят ересь, а потом задаются вопросом как ускорить индексацию сайта. Создал специально ресурс по этому вопросу https://a-p-k.pp.ua/. Никаких премудростей особо нет: нормально делай - нормально будет.