Medic!!!!

Well, yet another person coming here from the merge. I am a longtime friend of Rave, who was the owner of Anime Tempest. Not sure what he goes by on here... He always changes around. A little about me is that I am currently serving in the U.S. Army, and I am a Combat Medic. At the moment, I am in Iraq. I am almost done with that, so my activity will be minor until I am back on U.S. soil, and I have better internet. Nice to meet everyone here that I do not know, and hopefully we can all get along just fine, eh?

Xiga

HAI AND WELCOME NEW MEMBER!

Or something..

-hides-
Did you know that militairy makes me nervous o matter how nice they are? :C I hope im different with you though.

And INTERNET IN IRAQ?! And and... BE CAREFUL >:C

-worst welcoming ever v__v-

Well, yet another person coming here from the merge. I am a longtime friend of Rave, who was the owner of Anime Tempest. Not sure what he goes by on here... He always changes around. A little about me is that I am currently serving in the U.S. Army, and I am a Combat Medic. At the moment, I am in Iraq. I am almost done with that, so my activity will be minor until I am back on U.S. soil, and I have better internet. Nice to meet everyone here that I do not know, and hopefully we can all get along just fine, eh?
Wow, that's an engaging story. Welcome to the site, man, and I hope you enjoy yourself here!

PS. I think I saw your pic in the Show Yourself thread. :mad:_@:

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Welcome!

Really. Do enjoy our little (huge) forum. <.<

I hope you ll have fun here.

Check out the sections! We have a good roleplaying here and great debates also <.< .

Wow, that's an engaging story. Welcome to the site, man, and I hope you enjoy yourself here!

PS. I think I saw your pic in the Show Yourself thread. :mad:_@:
Yes, well, we can pretend that never happened, yeah? Anyway, thanks everyone, I will try to be active once I have a better internet connection. It is working pretty good right now, but it is always fickle, so I do not plan on trying to engage in any conversations quite yet lol.

Is it just me or are the majority of the smilie pictures based off of emotes that they do on Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood?