Menu Icon Plus [Firefox Add-Ons] Anime Icon Set

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
Menu Icon Plus - Anime Icon Set
I thought I would share this with members that use Firefox. I'm not that great with technology but I do like to customize it as much as possible to my liking.I found this add on awhile ago and it's perfect for customizing ^^You can download it here:https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/menu-icons-plus/The add on allows you to use default icons or you can make your own, well that's just what I did. I added my own anime icons like shown below, I took some screen shots of it so you get the idea of it
The add-on does not cover every menu itemHere's a list of what menu items it will change:
  • checkmark
  • browse-back
  • browse-forward
  • browse-reload
  • browse-cancel (stop)
  • browse-home
  • edit
  • edit-cut
  • edit-copy
  • edit-paste
  • edit-undo
  • edit-redo