Microsoft bans all games that aren't released on XBox first

Core

Fascinating...
You dont actually need to pay for XBL, I dont understand why people keep making that mistake, though I suppose it is cheap: buy gold for 1 month, and never update it = silver account which still allows you gameplay online just no additional XBL features.

But! I am not saying microsoft is any better. All major companies need to be competitive and with law the way it is today everything needs to worded like that otherwise lawsuits can ensue :p
I mean just because a sony lawyer saw it, pointed it out to their PR guy and went YOU COULD SAY THIS!, the same could be said about half a dozen sony products and philosphies.

I believe Sony and Microsoft are almost exactly the same when it comes to next gen console warfare. Neither should be looked at and considered: right.
And Microsoft is not on trial for windows here :p just their console policies if you want to fight microsoft vs apple go ahead. But the Windows8 screen doesnt look like XBL nice try though :p

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
You dont actually need to pay for XBL, I dont understand why people keep making that mistake, though I suppose it is cheap: buy gold for 1 month, and never update it = silver account which still allows you gameplay online just no additional XBL features.
Since when ?

Chimer

★('°Ch†mR°') ★

But! I am not saying microsoft is any better. All major companies need to be competitive and with law the way it is today everything needs to worded like that otherwise lawsuits can ensue :p
I mean just because a sony lawyer saw it, pointed it out to their PR guy and went YOU COULD SAY THIS!, the same could be said about half a dozen sony products and philosphies.

I believe Sony and Microsoft are almost exactly the same when it comes to next gen console warfare. Neither should be looked at and considered: right.
And Microsoft is not on trial for windows here :p just their console policies if you want to fight microsoft vs apple go ahead. But the Windows8 screen doesnt look like XBL nice try though :p

To gain a silver access you need to suscribe to a gold acces before... thats the condition...

Core

Fascinating...
Weird, I have 2 profiles, one is gold and one is an old xbox gamertag, which is silver, which I have just tested: can go online on its own but only ingame(via multiplayer etc)

Still I would argue ps3 cost vs cost of 1 year online XBL :p
You could see it as a cashcow but the original history is that only the original xbox had networking/online capabilities(gamespy tunnel) but when they actually released XBL for the original they charged for it, naturally it was an added feature.

No real excuse for me to switch to ps3 especially since its less than 3$ a month

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
And here's the point of the original post - Microsoft focuses on cheap propaganda instead of ensuring more games and clients via improving the real quality.

Plus the approach to the consumer.

MS: The system bugged and you got 1k points, you can keep them, but we're taking them anyway.
Sony: We were hacked, we're working on fixing it without any additional costs for you, and are even adding a month of PS+ and 2 big games for free. Out of 5 that I downloaded on different accounts~

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
Microsoft is eating your money.

Go Sony! Go! I always trusted in this company, a bit--cause they are Japanese and stuff, and they know how to deal with the world, even the American branch know what they are doing and know what's going on in the real world.

Microsoft thinks everyone is living in a peaceful 1950s style suburbs whose parents having nice jobs with steady income. F****** ***** S***** B********** Micros*****!!!!11oneone!!!1

I don't blame Xbox 360 at all, it's just a console, it is a good one at that, or at least it was, it's okay now.

It was one of Gate's proudest things, It's BALL-MORE that's shoving everything down into shit, I use mine to play exclusives and better versions of multi-platform.
(Otherwise I buy the better versions of M-P for PS3)