More fillers...WTF!

Yeah man....I can't beleive they are doing this to us again!! Since I don't read the manga, this totally sucks. But at least the ones so far have been somewhat entertaining........ but how long can they keep doing this before they lose their fanbase??

pretty shitty fillers, i kinda hated the last few episodes, get over with it already, otherwise bleach will lose a great amount of appeal, why dont they take a break, instead of producing f-episodes...

the last one, ikkakus' training was the worst

I liked the filler with hitsugaya but the rest where crap. Anyways fillers are over now, next week we start with the arrancar arc again

If they were going to have fillers, they could have at least rotated through the characters a little better... made it more interesting.
And... didn't they have enough fillers already - an entire arc at least?

ah well, finally back to the main plotline :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fiddlebox @ September 6, 2007, 10:43 PM) [snapback]10830[/snapback]</div>
If they were going to have fillers, they could have at least rotated through the characters a little better... made it more interesting.
And... didn't they have enough fillers already - an entire arc at least?

ah well, finally back to the main plotline :p[/b]

I suggest reading the manga as well .. well, especially for me, I tend to want to know the story in advance haha. Its more exciting!