Most Annoying Anime Character of All time.

Tatsuki from Bleach ( so possessive about Orihime )
I disagree. I like Tatsuki :D I say Ichigo is more annoying when he's all mamoru mamoru and junk.

Sakura.....do i have to say more!
For Sakura fans maybe. I agree with you though. She's also pretty useless in battle with the only exception being the Sasori battle and even then she was being controlled by Chiyo.

The following people:

~Sephiroth
~ Sailor Moon (And just about everyone from that series)
~Naraku (seriously, if he had died sooner. I'm pretty sure the InuYasha series would've been normal)
~Richard Moore

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
Sakura and Sasuke. Sakura because she can't get over a childhood crush she has on a guy that never showed the slightest interest in her and has tried to kill here like 3 times. Sauske because he is to easily manipulated by Madara and he's too emo to think logically.

Sanae

Staff member
Not sure about the most, but one I that comes to mind is Renge from Ouran xD I mean, she was entertaining, but at times.. She was annoying lolol

Kon from Bleach is pretty annoying, i liked him at the very begining when he took ichigos body but after he revealed himself to be a little sex-pest then i was just dying a little inside everytime he pops up or is mentioned by anyone -.-

Sasuke for being the most one-dimensional character in existence and Naruto for being the second-most one-dimensional character in existence.