Most played game?

What game have you spent the most hours on?

For me I can easily spend over 100 hours on Final Fantasy X, there was so much to do.

As for online games I spent nearly 1000 hours on Metal Gear Online lol

Kenzou

pink spider
Same with Metal Gear Online. I wonder what your MGO name was? I wonder if I ran into you. If you used JECHTSPHERE then i know who you were. I was such a stat booster in MGO though.

As for most hours for non online i'd say Final Fantasy 10 as well. But only because I love playing Blitzball. Another one i spent a lot of time on was Final Fantasy 9.

Same with Metal Gear Online. I wonder what your MGO name was? I wonder if I ran into you. If you used JECHTSPHERE then i know who you were. I was such a stat booster in MGO though.

As for most hours for non online i'd say Final Fantasy 10 as well. But only because I love playing Blitzball. Another one i spent a lot of time on was Final Fantasy 9.
Yeah I was LOL, what was your name on there?

Rebirth CO²

Guardian Angel
I think my most played game was either Final Fantasy X or Kingdom Hearts II. =P

Lol, though most online played would probably be...either MapleStory, Battlefield 1942, or Call of Duty 4. D=

Haha. I was a noob that boosted to a FOX in rescue. My name was "Thunder Cat".
lol I got my Fox Hound rank legit although I wasn't great but I wasn't bad lol...after a few days nubs said i cheated to get it cause I sucked so I un boosted my stats to get my FOX back lol.

those were some good times :( I hope MGO2 is amazing ^_^

I'm a total MGS fanboy xD

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
Half-Life 2, and the expansions.
Wow, yes, thank you for asking, as you predicted I have no life.
and Cod4 multiplayer, love it, still.. I'm a little inactive.

Most played.....That would have to be Dynasty Warriors 5 I have addicted quite a few people into playing it and was not free of it myself. Time will tell if Dynasty Warriors 6 will get the same play time.(though I doubt it)