Music Recommendation

Some of the best music I have come across, is that recommended by others, and it often tends to be stuff I would never of even thought of looking out.

So post any recommended music you have here along with a short paragraph about how it sounds and why you like it; maybe a link to where we can hear/get it.

Please post anything regardless of if you think it will suit the personal tastes of other members here or not.

It will certainly be interesting to see what kind of stuff you all come up with.

Scribe

Insomniac`^
It IS my favourite band.
Check out Opeth or Queens of the Stone Age; this thread is pointless, i'll list the majority of the music on my PC instead:

Black Sabbath, Salmonella Dub, Fat Freddys Drop, Bob Dylan, Opeth, 8 Foot Sativa, Alexisonfire, All Shall Perish, Animosity, Antagonist, Arsonists Get All The Girls, As I Lay Dying, As Blood Runs Black, Atreyu, Austrian Death Machine, Beneath The Massacre, Bullet For My Valentine, Between The Buried And Me, Blindspott, Bring Me The Horizon, Bury Your Dead, Cannibal Corpse, Carpathian, Children Of Bodom, Cradle Of Filth, Cryptopsy, Darkest Hour, Dead To Fall, Deicide, Death, Despised Icon, Decapitated, Dimmu Borgir, DragonForce, Dream Theater, Gorgoroth, Haste The Day, I Killed The Prom Queen, Iron Maiden, Job For A Cowboy, Lamb Of God, Led Zeppelin, Mayhem, Megadeth, Metallica, Pantera, Parkway Drive, Preschool Tea Party Massacre, Psycroptic, Slayer, Suicide Silence, The Black Dahlia Murder, The Red Chord, The Red Shore, Through The Eyes Of The Dead, Tool, Trivium

-
A Perfect Circle, Concord Dawn, Dire Straits, Flight Of The Conchords, High Contrast, Jack Johnson, Jet, John Petrucci, Kings Of Leon, Logistics, London Elektricity, Minuit, Muse, Mylo, Nirvana, Pendulum, Pluto, Queens Of The Stone Age, Shapeshifter, The Doors, The Killers, The Mars Volta, The Strokes, The White Stripes, UNKLE, Van Morrison, Wolfmother

Missing a bit, i'll add more tomorrow... Probably not but whatever.

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
I agree on..

Opeth, Black Sabbath, All Shall Perish, As I Lay Dying, Bring me the Horizon, Cannibal Corpse, Cryptopsy, Deicide, Despised Icon, Dimmu Borgir, Job For A Cowboy, Mayhem, The Black Dahlia Murder, Tool, Dire Straits, Kings of Leon, The Mars Volta, The White Stripes and Wolfmother. All great bands.

I also checked out A Perfect Circle, somehow similar to Tool, but not really, great band btw, Thx Scribe.
Your music taste is awesome: > similar to my own

My favourite band would be Bloodbath, followed by; Tool, Cannibal Corpse, Dying Fetus and White Chapel

Scribe

Insomniac`^
A Perfect Circle is fronted by Maynard Keenan, and through the musical style and even the lyrics you can hear alot of similarities between the two.

I recommend this one"YUI - It's all too much/Never say die" i really like YUI's voice.Here is the link on multiple server for ones who like her too:Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites! and the info about it is below:
YUI - It's all too much/Never say die
Release Date: October 7, 2009
Quality: 320 Kbps

01. It's all too much
02. Never say die
03. again ~YUI Acoustic Version~
04. It's all too much ~Instrumental~