My first Time making Sigs.

Archangel

Today was one hell of a day I made 3 sigs and 2 really sucked but thanks to Nori tips (alot of them), I can say that this one is good ^_^

Also Today was my first time doing this, I havent used photoshop in like 4 years so be easy on me.
heres the secound one I made today

and last but not least here is the first sig i ever made, I know it sucks

So no comments on my sigs......wow do they suck that much ..I willget beter tho so dont worry yal.
I made one more to its iight not my best but all of them are kinda pratice so watever.

Nori

So far the only really good one, is the one your using. But of course keep working at it, I'm well aware that you just started.

Hidoi-Neko

Jared's master
Thank You ^_^ heres 2 new ones i made.

I LOVE the Bleach one, it's great plus you used my FAV: colour and Blaech character^^
you're great^^

Well never watched One Piece since is not a cute anime plus it never caught my inteerest so I won't say I hate it, cuz I'd probubly like it if I'd watch One Piece, but I don't so we'll never know >.<'' but at least I like the colour you used^^.

Well dunno the anime, but I like the sig, cuz it's also animated^^, looks great and again my fav colour^^.

Last edited by a moderator:

Archangel

I LOVE the Bleach one, it's great plus you used my FAV: colour and Blaech character^^
you're great^^

Well never watched One Piece since is not a cute anime plus it never caught my inteerest so I won't say I hate it, cuz I'd probubly like it if I'd watch One Piece, but I don't so we'll never know >.<'' but at least I like the colour you used^^.

Well dunno the anime, but I like the sig, cuz it's also animated^^, looks great and again my fav colour^^.

Thank you ^_^