Naruto being the new hokage?

nope, hes from it. look how weak he is!

edit: whereas sasuke is powerful enough to be hokage..if uv read the manga you will know.

Kenzou

pink spider
Sasuke has no intention on being the Hokage, nor is he fit for the job. Naruto is far away from it, which pains me because i wish Naruto would end soon. But he will be the new Hokage maybe after Kakashi is the Hokage for a while(who knows?).

y0l3itches

llvlloonshine
Yea the end of Naurto, Naruto will become hokage, that is what the creator said previously, its not like save Sasuke, Naruto becomes hokage, they will do another time skip, and after this is over, Naruto will become hokage, thats it....

Rebirth CO²

Guardian Angel
Do you guys think naruto going to be hokage soon?:637467c87shkkyna:
Not anytime soon IMO, b/c of all the Akatsuki business, and there might even be something else waiting, b/c Kishi said in a recent interview that '08 will focus more on Sasuke, Kakashi, and Sakura. So imo, Kakashi might be Hokage before Naruto, though Sasuke, he will probably feel awkward coming back to Konohagakure, as he his exit had left an impact on Naruto, Sakura, and probably the rest of the village in some way.

Kakashi isnt that good to be hokage... but yeah sasuke is pretty strong now.

< Manga Spoiler >
[SPOIL]Tsunade (or Jiraiya, can't remember) said that if anything happened to her, Kakashi will become Hokage, and there's a good chance something might happen to her b/c of Jiraiya's death; as she has a hot temper which could lead her to chase Pein, which then could lead to her death as well. Though, that's just one thought on something happening to Tsunade.[/SPOIL]

Shinji Ikari

Pilot Evangelion unit-1
Well, i think he's strong enough, and determined enough. Raises a lot of eyebrows, and is dedicated beyond......

So eventually... but i wouldn't be suprised to see the series end with him getting killed.

Hitman_Hart

King Of All Harts.
No, I'm really not too fond of that idea at all. As a matter of fact, I pretty much want Naruto to be hokage at the end of the series. That is basically his main goal in general, aside from getting Sasuke back, destroying Akatsuki, etc. It would just take much of the vibe out of the anime if Naruto were to get what he wanted and all rather than being a nice ending to the series with him becoming hokage or something. However, if Tsunade dies or something during the series, I suppose you can say that Naruto has a high chance of becoming the hokage, but as I stated, it wouldn't be the best choice in my eyes.

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
Well lets take a look at what Naruto has going for him:

- He has a extremely high amount of chakara of his own (mentioned a handful of times that even without the Kyubbi Naruto has a way above average amount of chakara).

- Kyubbi inside him gives him an exponentially greater amount of chakara then anyone else in the series. Because of this he can do insane jutsus others couldn't even hope to do, like the massive Kage Bushin (he the only one that can create an army of shadow clones)

- He has some of the greatest Ninjas alive keeping an eye on him, teaching and molding him into the future Hokage.

- HIS DAD IS THE [Spoil]4th Hokage[/Spoil] and I have a feeling he will end up learning his dad's secret jutsu, the one that allows you to move at lightening fast speeds and when combined with special Kunai made for the jutsu the ninja can teleport to every Kunai thrown taking out every enemy around in an instant. Kakashi knows the jutsu though he doesn't have the chakara to pull it off himself, Naruto's pops was also known for having an extremely high amount of chakara.

- He is learning to master the Kyubbi and the power he has now is only a small sample because the true power inside him has been sealed and Jiriah holds the key.

- He is selfless, dedicated, brave, loyal, caring, and his endurance is unmatched.

- When/if he full masters the Kyubbi, learns his father's jutsu, trains more with all his teachers and improves his battle tactics he will be unstopable. I mean 9 (5 or 6 would probably be considered overkill) tales Naruto + light speed/teleport Jutsu + Mass Kage Bushin = kiss your ass goodbye to even a master sharingon user. Not even that great eye could keep up with the army of lightening fast 9 tale Narutos coming at him.

Will Naruto become Hokage? Only if he doesn't want to RULE THE WORLD!

I know there are massive spelling mistakes but I'm tired and I don't care.

This is an obvious answer, of course he is!,, in the end that is... i mean cmon, of course hes gotta be the new hokage, in the whole manga kishi has been up to his head in making his chars hard working, theres no way hes gonna abandon their dreams and leave them in the crapper, he would then be saying,, work hard,, live for your dreams, but its all for nothing cuz you will nver acheive them!! HAHAH!! :X

Cruss-kun

Pokemon Master
I don't want Naruto to become Hokage... I don't want it to be another happy ending bullshit...

I want him to die just to make the story a little better. At the least he should die killing like the leader of whatever it's called...

yeah i say naruto is gonna become hokage even if he is getting stronger at a slow rate i mean now that he has learned the kage bushin method. Also Kakashi would never be serious he is too lazy he would either read his Icha Icha or w.e and also all that paper work i dont think he would do it again 2 lazy

Sure Naruto the one who will be the Hokage. Sasuke is not very suitable even though he is powerful enough to be Hokage.
:bingo2:

Who knows...

I think the story ends not likely Naruto become hokage, but he is in the right track to be a hokage when all the confusion around him such as akatsuki, uchiha madara and sasuke. and still the story will go very interesting because who knows what power he got from Itachi (when the genjutsu crow get inside Naruto mouth) and he do not yet discover about it. And don't forget about Kabuto who obssessed with Orochimaru.

But i don't mind Naruto get killed. As long as that damn fox still inside him, he will be hunt down by anyone. Yes, he is the 4th son and the desciple of the great sannin sage Jiraiya just like the 4th. He is great to crush a Pain with a blow. He's got stamina and great skill. If he will be kill, let him die defending the village, just like what the Hokages (3rd & 4th) do. Die with his way of Ninja.

This is just my opinion:JFBQ00214070517A: