Naruto manga discussion :)

I was just posting this up here at least everyone can discuss anything about the naruto manga..

Guys I am psyched about the Sakura tells Naruto she loves him part, but I think it was all a lie, did you think so? What did she want actually? Do you think she's still into Sasuke?

:):p-niko:

devon

Manga Fan
In order of your questions: Yes, she wanted Naruto to stop, Yes.
All these questions were answered in the new chapter. =P

This arc is probably going to get messy.

Hmm yeah.. truthfully, I only liked the sasuke vs itachi part, probably because the fight between the two brothers were awesome hehe :)

I'm agreeing with devon on this one, I too though the fight was very disappointing considering most of the series had built up to that fight.

However, a good question to answer for this next week is, "Why did Sakura ask Kiba for help to look for Sasuke?"

Also if someone could clarify page 5 for me I was a bit confused as to what Kiba meant by, "Isn't it just better to tell him instead?"

tyron256

turnabout moderation
dunno about that, but in answer to the first questions in the thread, i think she did mean it since it seems she did develop feelings for him. but i dont think she would just drop the whole sasuke thing so easily so i think shes still hung up on him

I feel like such a nerd for just going through like 6 chapters to find this, but I don't think she meant it because chapter 458 pgs 12-to end when Sai is describing what happened to naruto, getting beat up to amend for Sasuke she beings to cry and he says "its like a curse to him which he will bear it for the rest of his life" and that she too causes him pain. So to prevent that pain naruto feels she decided to try and love him by saying she did to him. Then in the next chapter she goes on to talk about how Narutio would never forgive himself if Sasuke is killed so she would further prevent pain to him by releasing him from the promise he made to he. Finally the flashbacks it showed though out Naruto saying she was lying to herself seemed to imply he was right about her.

dunno about that, but in answer to the first questions in the thread, i think she did mean it since it seems she did develop feelings for him. but i dont think she would just drop the whole sasuke thing so easily so i think shes still hung up on him
Very true. Check Sakura reaction when Hinata said she like Naruto. And Manorexia, your explanation actually explain what actually Sakura want and make it clear why Tyron think shes still hung up on Sasuke. :JFBQ00214070517A:

devon

Manga Fan
However, a good question to answer for this next week is, "Why did Sakura ask Kiba for help to look for Sasuke?"
Kiba's a tracking ninja. =P

And hooray for Tyron for getting it =P It's a little more complicated then first meets the eye and personally I think it's a good break in the traditional Shounen mould (ie everything being sooo straight forward OR blind as fuck - I'm looking at you KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN)

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
I think Sakura is a pathetic character for still being hung up on Sasuke I mean he was a childhood crush who could really care less about her.

Anyways to answer the question about what Kiba meant by "Isn't it just better to tell him instead?" The village got the orders to hunt down and kill Sasuke as a villian and traitor of Konoha.

Well, the story getting better and better. I hope Killerbee will teach Naruto how to fully take control over the Tailed Beast chakura/chakra (some people make fuss when I type chakura, well, who care 'cause that is what written in fansub & manga, to keep the Japanese originality)...

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
yeah it's finally starting to pick up again but I think Naruto rather stick to his own strength rather than use the Kyubi's power. Although it's already been forshadowed that he will learn to control it so we'll see.

guys,just read the latest where kakashi will be fighting sasuke.
it would be great if naruto can control the kyubi charkra apart from going into sage mode
he will have unlimited supply of charkra by then and can throw a lot of rasen shurikens( oh yeah)!!!

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
Yeah it would be boring if Naruto had unlimited chakra. All he would have to do is tire his oponent through a long drawn out fight with shadow clones and he would win.

tyron256

turnabout moderation
incidentally that's why i like watching kakashi's fights because he doesnt have that much Chakra to burn. It makes it more interesting when they need to budget the use of their Chakra and think more strategically about their moves

At the same time they have been having a lot of people with nearly bottomless supplies of chakra specifically the 8 tails cloud Cloud Village Kage, Naruto, most of Atkaski(sp) and so forth.

We're getting to the business end of the manga, so the chakra monsters should be coming out of the woodwork, so to speak.

Yup, we now have the 8 tails, the 9 tails, Kisami(granted he is dead but who knows something might happen) and with all of the other tailed beast together thats just asking for something to go wrong. The on top of that Madara is planning on doing something or other with the Rinnengan it sounds like so there are gong to be some really big fights coming up with monsters out the wazzu.

"This is a good chance to take out the Rinnegan"

Never has one line intrigued me more.

Also, I love how this buildup is tearing the english-speaking fandom to pieces. I'm sure the Japanese are loving this (both the story and the conflict).