Naruto Quiz

because it damages the chakra cells in his body which would end up stopping his ability to use chakra

what is shikamarus fathers name

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
Jirobo, Kidomaru, Tayuya and Sakon/Ukon. I think it's right :p has been long since I watched Naruto(beside Shipuuden)

From which village is Deidara ?

um cant remember exact name but summin like village of mountains or rock summin like that most times i remember him his hair is covering his headband

name 3 rasengan techniques not including movie ones or rase shurikan

yup, totally right.
*i just like using the chakura anyway ^_^...

this question for the manga readers...
what technique that the fourth use to come and help kakashi?
just describe it is enough...

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
Too low on information there buddy.
Besides, most if not ALL the previous questions were meant for the manga readers. Since it contains major spoilers.

If you're talking about the Kakashi Gaiden, I can't remember it's name, but it's a teleportation technique, and also the technique that earned him the title "Konoha's Yellow Flash."

If you're talking about something else, post more information. Fáviti.

hehe... at least you know the name Myrk.
my question are direct, and i already tell that it's for the manga reader.

huhu... i meant it that way... because you can't see it in anime, so you have to read the original series. yup, read. and i ask to describe it is enough buddy, no need to put the technique name. at least we have other information to share, not to spoil it.
no hard feelings...

so, my last question before i leave this thread forever ^_^...
and a major spoiler for the anime watcher i guess...

there is one thing Naruto inherit from his father but...
it's not his hair, it's not his physical and it's not his technique...
it's more to his liking (damn, this is the critical clue...)...
what is it?!

send me private mail if posting here will 'cause an outbreak, haha...
which mean we have to be friend ^_^

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
If your getting your info from when Naruto meets his father when looking into himself during his rampaging as 8 tailed Kyubii, didn't his father say something like he inherited his stuborness to never give up. Or was it he inherited the job to protect Konaha village. It was a while ago since I read these chapters so my minds really foggy.

nope, but it seem you do your reading... and naruto more too rushing forward not stubborn i guess. it's his natural. another critical hint : it supposed to be told when Tsunade have a chat with Jiraiya before he infiltrate The Rain Village... and another question as another hint to the previous question :
Which part of Haruno Sakura is the same as Uzumaki Kushina?