Naruto Quiz

Lulz at all the spoilers.

poor anime watchers. :defeat:

ANYWAY Sasori-sama! Post a quesssstttiooon.

=[

I'll ask one now.

Who is Hana's Animal Familiers?

=]

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
since nobody's asking questions...

whats the name of orochimarus summoning snake?

His name is Manda, but he's long dead =) sorry if I'm spoiling:wbl:

One question here: What did Danzou order Sai to do as his main objective?

this question is for the manga readers :D

Last edited:
Itachi - Counting from the Zabuza arc and non of the fillers...Five or six?

Myrkur - He practices a very bloody and ritualistic version of Buddhistic principles. It requires him to kill his opponents outright and perform twisted and long rituals upon victory.

Static - It's either Senei Ta Jashu, Fushi Tensei or Gogyo Fuin.

Again, who are Hana Inuzuka's Familiars?

Itachi - Counting from the Zabuza arc and non of the fillers...Five or six?

Myrkur - He practices a very bloody and ritualistic version of Buddhistic principles. It requires him to kill his opponents outright and perform twisted and long rituals upon victory.

Static - It's either Senei Ta Jashu, Fushi Tensei or Gogyo Fuin.

Again, who are Hana Inuzuka's Familiars?
Well Yeah Correct Kind of Shippuuden included but .. Yeah ok Nvm Shippuuden .. Correct.

Don't Remember anything about Hana Inuzuka. =P

Who Trained Itachi?

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
@Shinamaru - Her name was Tsuchi Kin

@Katsu - I can't find anything about her >.< but aren't they a dog tribe ? therefore it has to be dogs ? :O

Last edited:
@Shinamaru - Her name was Tsuchi Kin

@Katsu - I can't find anything about her >.< but aren't they a dog tribe ? therefore it has to be dogs ? :O
yeah. =] They were the three dogs, or the Three Haimaru Siblings. Cheak leaf ninja.

What is the name of Itachi Genjutsu that uses this discription? Please give me the japanese name as well.

Itachi will start this technique by using only one finger on his right hand. His target does not have to look into his eyes, a glance at the hand itself will be enough. Once inside the illusion, he can control the visions the ninja sees. This illusion can also be used to play on the fears of the target, causing them to see and hear those who they care about degrade them.