Naruto VS Bleach

Naruto VS Bleach

• Bleach

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Naruto

Votes: 13 56.5%

• Total voters
I too, prefer Bleach even though I also love Naruto. I like the characters more plus I think the storyline is better overall.

Megumi

The colorless notice =.=
I prefer naruto. The charatcers are very well developed , and the storyline is really original and more interesting. The hcaratcers look better too :D

y0l3itches

llvlloonshine
Naruto is better, they had that step up to transform the anime into a movie type anime with new music and better animation. Bleach didn't do that step up and still plays off the fillers with those 3 useless dolls, while not changing the music from the last arc, the storyline has failed. That shinigami when they went to the hollow world wasnt there and they just have all this filler thats very annoying to keep up. Bleach has a long charge rate when doing attacks and after attacks where you see the characters stand there for 3-6 mins long where as naruto has a quicker pace anime so its more enjoying.

PS: I have not been able to watch a full Bleach eposide lately because of the filler, Ive been skimming around the eposide and skipping alot of parts since I already read the manga. Unlike naruto where I can read the manga and enjoy the anime without a min of skipping. Thats the difference with naruto and bleach at this time. Bleach has started to follow the storyline which is why I have watched the half of the episode with Ishida when he used his bow and said "Quincy only use bows" which is the only line I was really waiting for.

Morcombe

King of Kings
i love both but bleach is better.

naruto recently copied DBZ and wasted an entire episode on naruto powering up, plus all teh different angles to show you someone's face as tehy're about to face of seem to never end, again this is most prominent in Naruto vs. Orochimaru and it's just plain annoying as their is plenty fo manga for them to cover so there is really no need to prolong teh episode liek that, just get things moving.

B StAR

2D Complex.
I like my action anime to keep going and not stop, so when I heard about Naruto and the fillers, I didn't even touch it.

plus Naruto's face scares the hell out of me.

Naruto is sooo much better in my opinion.

People actually die in it unlike Bleach. Also, characters in Naruto are able to kill big bosses instead of the main character always hogging it all too himself :mad:. Bleach is really predictable while as Naruto has many theories to it that keeps people thinking. And its not so predictable.

The characters in Naruto arent as loveable as the characters in Bleach though, i have to admit. Im also not a huge fan of any female character in Naruto but maybe Hyuga Hinata ^_^

amanda

Naruto is sooo much better in my opinion.

People actually die in it unlike Bleach. Also, characters in Naruto are able to kill big bosses instead of the main character always hogging it all too himself :mad:. Bleach is really predictable while as Naruto has many theories to it that keeps people thinking. And its not so predictable.

The characters in Naruto arent as loveable as the characters in Bleach though, i have to admit. Im also not a huge fan of any female character in Naruto but maybe Hyuga Hinata ^_^
I agree with u hime, I just like naruto imo... the storyline and everything is well built

Im glad you agree amanda ;). I mean, Bleach was great... at first. I liked the whole kidou, SS, spirit powers, etc. ideas. I thought it was pretty neat ^_^

But now, itt seems to be kind of repeating itself lately throughout the HM arc.

I'm still sticking to Bleach for Orihime though. :D If she wasnt in it, i doubt i still would be keeping up with it.

Idk if there is going to be a landslide yet, its only 11 votes in 6 for naruto and 5 for bleach... But I liked when Nel transformed, really cute :)

Yeah it reminded me of when Yoruichi transformed in SS arc. :)

I love Nell even as a little girl and when she's a grown woman ^_^

i like naruto

naruto is cool I find the characters and story line more real in naruto becase ninja's r cool just think wouldn't it be cool if ninja's could real do that u know in the martial arts they talk about chi and how will what if chi is real u can't c air but we live on it something u know.

amanda

naruto is cool I find the characters and story line more real in naruto becase ninja's r cool just think wouldn't it be cool if ninja's could real do that u know in the martial arts they talk about chi and how will what if chi is real u can't c air but we live on it something u know.
Hehe good point Nelson ^^ How you doing