Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Club

Tengu

惣流・アスカ・ラングレー

It is 2015, and the world has rebuilt after a global scale disaster in 2001, but the time of reckoning has come--mysterious invaders known as angels are descending to Earth one by one to try and bring about the end of mankind. But mankind is not unprepared; a secretive project has developed EVAs, gigantic biological humanoid fighting machines, to stop them. But not just anyone can pilot these weapons of salvation.

Fourteen-year-old Shinji Ikari, estranged son of Gendo, is called to the project by his father. Together, Shinji, the egotistical German girl Asuka, and the mysterious, emotionless Rei are tasked with finding a way to control the EVAs to thwart the invasion. But what purpose do the angels really serve, what is the secret of the EVAs, and what is the true goal of Gendo and his shadowy organization?

I am supprised to find that no one has made an Evangelion fan club yet, therefor I decided to make one, All are welcome to join. You can calim a single character from the Neon Genesis franchise as well you can trade them if you so disire. Feel free to post any picture of Neon Genesis in here, If an image or a peice of text is a spoiler, Do stick it in the spoiler tags please, It is not nice if you are watching an anime series and then it is spoiled for you. PS: Ecchi is allowed :D

Founder: Tengu - Asuka Langley Sorhyu

Co-Leader:

Members:
Rei Ayanami - Ayanami Rei
Vulgarhythm - Toji Suzuhara
Hyo

Last edited:

Rei Ayanami

Pilot Evangelion Unit-00
I want to join, since I'm one of the main characters after all. :D

And I want to claim Rei Ayanami (duh).

Last edited: