New Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Retia: I think so too... That's why someone could change their name every 10 days they're here... But again I don't think anyone would do that... Right? xD

@biomega: I really don't care, it would be a nice feature, but... I mean really young kids shouldn't be on here anyways. Even then, ppl shouldn't go overboard and start flaming and such. Some ppl might not even want the feature, so really we could just censor it ourselves, instead of typing the whole word out, use the '*' symbol if we want.... I've met a 7 yr old that cussed like an adult before, so many young kids know them nowadays that it doesn't seem to matter anymore. They even cuss in front of teachers and nothing happens... >____>'

[quote name='Lovely.' timestamp='1306705694' post='140909']

@Retia: I think so too... That's why someone could change their name every 10 days they're here... But again I don't think anyone would do that... Right? xD

[/quote]

i'm guessing you..

:3

;mole;Duck and Cover....

Love the emotes

especially this one

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
[quote name='Lovely.' timestamp='1306705694' post='140909']@biomega: I really don't care, it would be a nice feature, but... I mean really young kids shouldn't be on here anyways. Even then, ppl shouldn't go overboard and start flaming and such. Some ppl might not even want the feature, so really we could just censor it ourselves, instead of typing the whole word out, use the '*' symbol if we want.... I've met a 7 yr old that cussed like an adult before, so many young kids know them nowadays that it doesn't seem to matter anymore. They even cuss in front of teachers and nothing happens... >____>'

[/quote]I wasn't with censorship. I was with using slurs for expression, but not against each other. Yes, it's vulgar to use bad words, but then again, we are going against freedom of expression.

Sanae

Staff member
It's not PG 13 or w/e here, but keep the cussing (and whatnot) to a minimum, please ^^ We all slip up now and then, but dropping F bombs every other word is a bit annoying xD

dark_9tails

dark_9tailsノ(ಥ益ಥノ)
[quote name='Emeralda' timestamp='1306752531' post='141165']

Emoticons should be fixed for all now, plus some more.

[/quote]

Thank you Emmie :3 How bout the mention feature? Can it work on this site?

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='dark_9tails' timestamp='1306754873' post='141190']

Thank you Emmie :3 How bout the mention feature? Can it work on this site?

[/quote]

oooh! I loved that!

Can we have that back soon?

also profile music! yes profile music!!!

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
[quote name='Deadpool' timestamp='1306754924' post='141191']

oooh! I loved that!

Can we have that back soon?[/quote]

Sure, but it would probably require doing it from scratch.

[quote name='Deadpool' timestamp='1306754924' post='141191']also profile music! yes profile music!!!

[/quote]

Profile music and videos were already planned for profiles, I saw an early version.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
I have a complain.

@Emmie. Did you forcefully remove my Banhammer item?

It cost me 150gils...

And Now the item is gone along with my Gil.

Can I have back the 150?

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Strange, all permissions are set to yes. Is anyone else having such problems? Or are you having problems with any other sections?

EDIT: Should be fixed now, thanks. And ehh, why no one else said anything before. Shy people are shy. Or lazy >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.