O_o, Merger... New Media?!?!

abarnes

Staff member
"Sorry I took so long"

I've added a little bit of media and for those of you who didn't know, G2Anime had a merger with a site/forum called Zoku Haven, The forums on that site were really active, G2's? Not so much, haha, and the founders/staff are cool, have great ideas for G2, So right now, there's a new version of G2 being worked on.

The staff is great, they fit G2 perfectly and So this merger seems to be having an affect on G2 already, things are moving, etc.. Getting work down behind the scenes.

With all that happening/said I kind of forgot about media updates >_>, once again...Sorry.

I got some of the requested media and I am working on getting more, First up we have Happiness!, And i joined the distro team for 'Anime-Destiny' so next we have Konjiki no Gash Bell, I'm seeing a lot of request for One Piece, but...err we don't really have the space to spare for that right now, we need to get a whole new hard drive in order to add that series.

And for Movies we've added Metal Skin Panic - MADOX-01, Kumo no Mukou, Yakusoku no Basho and Konjiki no Gash Bell - Movie 01.

Series:
Link: Happiness Downloads
Link: Konjiki no Gash Bell Downloads

Movies:
Link: Konjiki no Gash Bell - Movie One Downloads
Link: Kumo no Mukou, Yakusoku no Basho Downloads
Link: Metal Skin Panic - MADOX-01 Downloads

Also the server bill is coming up really soon, so please help support the site.

Hope you like the update.

Edit: The Site's Back! The server had an upgrade and something happened, the server blocked all connections(Happened to me on one of my servers years ago, lol) and while on the way to work on the server, the Technician's car broke down, lol. But we're back!

Edit: o_O, server bill was due today...I could've sworn it was due on the 10th >_>

Last edited by a moderator: